Monday, October 19, 2009

Snowy Asks ....

Hello blogging world, here is an update post to tell you that my sister and I are doing well. We weren't able to blog or visit our pups' blog because our mommy left us on a trip FAR FAR FAR away from home! She wasn't allowed to bring us along, so we spent the period with Romeo and family. We had a good time with them, but we were excited and extremely happy when our mommy returned to Dubai again.... 
She returned home with the perfect gift for me... 
Before I tell you what it is, I gotta explain this to you: You see, I get tones and tones of comments and questions from hoomans (especially in youtube) about my breed! Many find it hard to believe that a maltese loves the water and enjoys swimming as much as I do. It is even worse with people who actually see me go into little battles with mommy sometimes to get into the water and have a swim (Mommy says "no", I backup; then try again, mommy says "no"; and so on - sometimes, I just pretend that I didn't hear mommy's voice and end up making a splash in the pool)... 
Now, with this gift, I came with the perfect answer to those who doubt my breed!!!
I am officially: half maltese and half Lobster
Don't believe it?
see bellow 
 That's the costume that mommy got for me from her trip to America.
I no longer have to confuse some people about my breed =p
For Halloween 2009, I wanna be a Lobster ^_^ 


Woofing about halloween, I want to take the opportunity to askStar the maltese to be my date for this halloween  
"Will you be my date this halloween, princess Star? I wanna invite you over to Dubai to spend your halloween night wid me" 
You think she will accept the invitation from a furry face malt, guys? 
 Don't worry, I do have eyes =p Bellow is a pic of me...this is how I normally look like in a daily basis  (behind the photo-shoot session)
but I just don't keep a topknot on, in mommy's little photoshoot - so that hoomans don't confuse me with Crystal 
Did I just bark "Crystal"? Yes, she was with me in this photo shoot, but am not allowed to share the pic on her behalf. She is busy at the moment, working on something....... you will hear from her in her next own post (in a couple more days) 
I leave you now with few pictures I found in mommy's camera from her trip to beautiful America
Maltese Paws
Snowy

Kat is here: I spent my birthday this year in a 16 hours flight from Dubai to L.A. 
Of course, I didn't dream to spend my BD this way (in the sky), but I had no control over the dates. This was a study trip (mainly) that was arranged by the university.
What can a person do in the sky? I thought...
Completely out of my expectations, the group who were traveling with me, surprised me with a little celebration in the air plane with the help of the cabin crew!!! so yes, I got a cake from the cabin crew, birthday song (from the ones I know AND DON'T know - other passengers) and a BLAST in the flight. 16 hours passed so quickly! 
From L.A., we flew to Montana 
where we spent the majority of the trip's period (at the university)
After Montana, we flew back to 
few pictures bellow....
Desert Hills, California
L.A.
@ the Walk of Fame, L.A.
Laguna Beach, L.A.
Disney, L.A.
Bird @ Balboa island

in my fave city in L.A. "Beverly Hills"


I had a wonderful 1st experience in the States
thought of sharing :)
Kat

55 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Furry khool pikhs and lobster'stume!

Tank woo fur sharing all of them with us!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Deborah said...

I love the lobster costume! That is just too cute!
You have a lot of nice pictures and I enjoy you blog, so I'm following!!! Thanks

Two French Bulldogs said...

Wow what great pictures and updates. What a long airplane ride..yikes! You are the cutest 1/2 lobster thing we have ever seen!
BOL
Benny & Lily

Lorenza said...

Hi, Snowy!
I am sure Star will be happy to spend Halloween with you!
Your costume is pawesome!
Glad your mom had a nice trip!
And Happy Birthday to her!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

RILEY AND STAR MY MALTESEKIDS said...

Hi there, Snowy,

I would just luv to go out with you on Holloween! This will be my first date ever and I am sooo happy to be spending it with you! I thought you would never ask!

I luuuuv your Lobster Costume, it is sooo funny!

I don't know what I am going to be yet but I'm sure mommy will come up with something soon!

We are so glad that your mommy had such a great time in the U.S. and we hope she will return again someday.

Well, I'll see you very soon and until then, lots of licks! blush, blush!

Luv,
Star.

Poronchi Ninja Puppy said...

oouuuwaaaa.... you look super cute in that bright red lobster costume :)

*hugz*
pochi

Rocky Creek Scotties and Rocky Creek Ramblings said...

You are such a cutie in the lobster costume.

Guess what? Our big sissy's name is Kat - short for Ketturah. What is your Mom's name?

Our Mom loved seeing the pictures of CA - she and Dad and our siblings used to live in Orange County.

XOXO
Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Java

Fred said...

I love your lobster costume! You look great!

Daisy said...

What a fabulous lobster outfit you got! You make the cutest lobster, ever.

I'm glad your mom had a very fun trip!

Ruby and Penny said...

Hi Snowy & Kat
You look so cute as a lobster Snowy. No wonder Star said yes to the date.
Thanks for sharing your US pictures Kat. Looks like you had a great trip.
Happy Belated Birthday.
Love Ruby & Penny

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Happy Birthday Aunty Kat from all of us in the U.S!
What a wonderful way to spend your special day up in the sky, that's a good sign, from now on everything will be up, up your way! Yeah!
I love all the pictures that your mom took while visiting the States, I'm glad she had a good time here, hopefully there will be another trip here in Texas, I'll be the first one who licks your mom a great warm welcome!
Snowy the Lobster, haha, I believe that! Please be my trainer to ease my mom's anxiety whenever I stay close the the pool. I had a few crazy moments jumping into the pool without any warning!
You go man, go ask Star to be your Halloween date this year! I think Star is a perfect match for you, she's everything you ever dream of!
Love y'all

Ziggy Stardust said...

It is so great to see you my pals. I am glad Mommy is back and all is well. The pictures are so cool. Your lobster costume is kind of funny(giggle)but you look very nice in it.

licks and sniffs,Sasha

Sunny said...

You do look cute in the lobster! Looks like you had fun EVERYWHERE! I hope you and Star have a nice date! :D
Luv,
Sunny

P.S. Mommy was sick terribly with a fever Thursday. Her temperture was 102.8! She feel's better now but she has a terrible cough. Also Happy Howloween!

Anonymous said...

What a pawesome costume! We are so glad that your mom had a great trip and a Happy Birthday to her!

Hugs, Tessa

Astrid Keel said...

OMD! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that costume,Snowy! I totally believe that you are half lobster... I mean, how else can you explain your love for water?! BOL! Glad to see your secretary is back - her photos are wonderful!!!

Thor and Jack said...

You look so cute in your lobster costume, Snowy =)
I´m glad your mom had a nice trip!
Great pictures!
btw, Happy Birthday Kat!

xoxo
Thor

Asta said...

Snowy
and Cwystal and Mommi Kat
Welcome back!!!!!!!!
I missed you
That lobstew is soo you!!!
I love it. I can't imagine that Staw willl be able to wesist you. you look soo hot Snowy..amazing, up till now I didn't wealize lobstews looked that good.

I'm glad youw Mom had such a good time, I bet she missed you two though.
Mommi used to live in LA and loved LagunBeach beach mowe than any othew place thewe.
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Deborah said...

Hi,
Thanks for stopping by my blog and following! My pets appreciate it too!
Thanks, and have a nice day!
Deborah

Lacy said...

w00fs, wonderful piksurs, glad ur mama had a great time..and snowy u looks soo handsome in ur lobster outfit...i iz sure star will b soo hally to b ur date...

b safe,
~rocky~

Cheyenne -Millie said...

You looks cute as a lobster! Your mom had fun in LA! That is funny!! My mom has been to LA only one time and we live in California! Yet she has been to other places lots of times!

Ruby's Raiser said...

Cutest lobstah evah! Ruby and Kiva have a Maltese in the family -- "Aunt" Maggie, who is just a baby herself and quite a tomboy!

We look forward to following your adventures! :)

Jemma Chihuahua said...

Snowy,

You look SUPER cute in that lobster costume! But, I must say...I don't envy you though because I don't like dressing up much :) Good thing the humans are too busy to be celebrating Halloween this year!

Love,
Jemma

Amber said...

Hi Snowy and Crystal!! me glad u back blogging! me stop blogging for a while too. Snowy's costume is so adorable! Whoa, what a fun trip your mom had! Mommy wants to visit those places too someday.

big licks!
Amber d chi

Frodo and siblings said...

Snowy, Crystal and Kat! What a lovely surprise to visit your blog and discover such cute faces!!!

Snowy, you look great on your new Halloween costume - we do not celebrate the date in Brazil traditionally but I'm happy to hear you do and this year looks like you'll rock!!! Great present!

Crystal, nice to meet you young lady! Then you're my friend Mango's girl, huh?! That boy is the best! He's a great friend and such a charming dog! Hope you two stick together for a long time!

Kat, happy belated birthday, many happy returns of the day, may all your dreams come true! You have a beautiful blog here, happy to follow. Thanks for your kind visit and such sweet comment in 16 Paws. Come back whenever you feel like it!

Much love from Brazil!

Poodle Soup said...

Wow what a fun trip your Mommy had.....and I love the lobster suit, very handsome!! You both are soooo cute and sooo spoilt, but deserve to be cause you guys are just too cute, like me he he he!!
Have agreat day,
big hugs from Ripley
xoxo

Emma and Emmy said...

Your costume is so cute.

Happy Halloween

Hugs

Aki and Poopie said...

Oh Snowy! you're just the cutest Maltese/Lobster mix in existence!!! and you don't snap too! how cute!

we just adore your new costume. the striking red outfit contrasts completely with your immaculately white fur! (which reminds us, how're the paws? have they returned to their pure white state or are the stains still there?)

We cant wait for Crystal in the next post. we just know that she is working on something very special. :D I hope it involves making a very handsome maltese runaway dog very happy too!!

We are SO glad that you guys are back and we are also thrilled to hear about your mommy's wonderful experience in the US (not to mention the unforgettable birthday on air- that was just so sweet!)

We hope to read more from you guys. we love you both a lot and we are so happy to see you back in blogging.

drooly kisses,

Aki and Poopie

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Whoa whoa, my mom says she only has Photoshop version CS3 and your mom already has CS4.
Don't worry, I'll do the Halloween date in Dubai post, any idea? I'll come to Dubai by sea, I'll depart righ now, vrooom!

Suzi and Josey said...

Snowy, you are the cutest Lobster, ever!!! Josey wants to swim in da ocean wif you. We wish you and your sissy a spook-tacular Howl-aween! We are so glad your mommy is back from her trip and working on the blog, again!!! We love the USA photos. Glad your mommy had a nice Birthday in the sky and a wonderful trip. Josey says...pssst, I will be ont the beach in Laguna Beach, California for Christmas.

Nellie, Yuchie, Calvert and Bailey said...

Hi Snowy,

We love your lobster costume and hope that Star will be your date. Her brother Riley is in luv with our cousin Princess Savannah perhaps you can have a double date???


Happy to hear your pawrents are back, I'm sure you missed them tons.

Paws out
Your Schnauzer pals
Nellie & Calvert
(Savannah too....)

Unknown said...

Hello - I've just found your blog & love it. Following now so I get all the updates!! My shihtzu-maltese Patsy is wanting a lobster outfit too now!
Hope you had a lovely birthday,
Cheers, Karen

Boo Casanova said...

hi snowy & crystal, glad your mommy is back from FAR FAR FAR away land. :D

i believe any dog would love to swim after they try it out. *cough* i pawsonally not fond of swimming tho.

wet wet licks

boo

Dino and Family said...

Snowy! What a mighty cute lobster you are! That's a funny post! Kat, thanks for sharing pics of your trip with us! What a nice surprise to spend your birthday on board the plane, must be truly memorable.Happy Birthday!!! Love, Dino

Anonymous said...

Hi guys!
You had me scared there for a minute, Snowy...it looked like you were being eaten by a ginormous lobster!! Hope Crystal's costume isn't as frightening!
Glad your human had a good time in the US of A.
Your pal,
Sedona

Autumn and Jasmine the Maltese said...

Welcome back Snowy & Crystal!!!
miss you guys so much!! <333

my mom said, send her thanks to ur mom.. she likes the pictures posted in ur blog and made her wanna go to that place as well =]

Juno said...

Welcome back to the blogging Crystal and Snowy and welcome home, Kat...... and happy belated birthday!!

Whoa, 16 hours flight!!! We thought our pawrents' flight between Toronto and Narita (tokyo) is one of the longest. ( It takes 13 hours.) To celebrate your special moment with strangers on the board is very nice!!!!

We really enjoyed seeing the photos! We love the lobster costume!!

Please come to Canada next time, OK?? PLEASE??

Momo & Pinot

RILEY AND STAR MY MALTESEKIDS said...

Hi there Snowy,

I just wanted to wish you "Happy Halloween" and let you know that I am dreaming of our date right now!

Luv,
Star.

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Crystal baby,
My new post is for you, our steady second romantic Hal-love-ween date.
I'm glad that you liked it, please come right back to see the new pic that I've just replaced.
Muahh!

Noir the Texas Tabby said...

HA! You're the cutest little puppy lobster I ever did see!! And thanks to your mom for sharing her photos to America and Happy Belated Birthday!

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Where's the date and tell story Snowy?
Your date is waiting, so are we.
Muahhh!

Sweets said...

Hey Snowy and Crystal. Mom and I missed you guys. It's so great to come back to your blog and see you guys. It looks like your mom had an amazing time in the US. Hope you all have a great weekend!!!

RILEY AND STAR MY MALTESEKIDS said...

Hi there Snowy, and Hi Crystal,

I hear that we are going on a triple date with Riley and Savvy to N.Y.C.? on New Years Eve.

Won't that be fun? We can hardly wait!!

Luv and kisses,

Star and Riley.

Healthy Shift Worker said...

I think that you both should be attending doggy modelling school!!

i said...

You certainly make a cute half lobster :-)

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hi Snowy,

You are a cute little half lobster but ya better watch out. Mommy loves to gobble up lobsters.

Did you get to have your Halloween date? I bet it was romantic like ours was last year.

I still love ya....{{{huggies}}}...Mona

Twinkle a.k.a Chicken Little said...

I like your lodster Snowy!!! So cool.

and happy very belated birthday to your mommy.

Deetz said...

You made a wonderful lobster....lol
We just so love you both. Thanks for sharing your photos of your trip to Montanta, and California and Disney...mom wants to go now, I wonder if she will take me.
Deetzy

Ice Pony Girl said...

what fun places

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Where're you, Crystal and Snowy?
I miss you, all of us doggies miss you!
Please go to Riley and Star's blog, biggify the picture for a better view. You and I were on the second row watching Star and Riley performing their best shot!
My mom had so much fun putting all of us in that Kodak moment photo!
Love ya!

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Hurry up for the triple date Snowy and Crystal!
Please tell your mom to use her CS4 now!
Love ya lot!

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

DECEMBER 2!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEET DREAM GIRL CRYSTAL!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR CRYSTAL
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
WISHING A HAPPY YEAR FILLED WITH LOVE, TREATS, TOYS AND BELLY RUBS!

Thor and Jack said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRYSTAL!
Love,
Thor

Autumn and Jasmine the Maltese said...

Stop by to wish u a Merry Christmas and a wonderful holiday =D
May the Christmas bring you lots of happiness and health.

Autumn & Mom

Thor and Jack said...

Snowy & Christal,
I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!

xoxo
Thor

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010, SWEET CRYSTAL, SNOWY, ROMEO AND AUNTY KAT!
May it be the start to a pawsome new year.
Love ya lots!