Saturday, January 16, 2010

Maltese Joins The Rescue Team

Presenting



Snowy, the life guard maltese

11 comments:

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Snowy, you wow me!
Is the pool water still warm over there? You and your toy turtle are playing well in the video.
I can tell he is not a real one, the one that have real teefy!
My pool water over here is as cold as iced water. Can't swim 'til summer!
Miss you all.

Lorenza said...

Good job Snowy!
Here is very cold and watching your video made me want some sunny days!
Kisses and hugs to you, Crystal and your Mom!
Lorenza

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

How furry khool!

What a grrrreat job!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Great work, Snowie. Too cold here for any pool work.

Woos, TD and Phantom

Two French Bulldogs said...

Yea! A bit chilly here
Benny & Lily

Unknown said...

Wow!! Snowy the hero!!
I'm impressed - Patsy :-)

Cheyenne -Millie said...

Cool video! That was really fun watching your video! You are so good at rescuing!

Thor and Jack said...

Great job with the turtle rescue, Snowy! The video is so cool!
I´ve missed you all!
Love,
Thor

Sunny said...

Hi guys! Sorry I didn't post sooner. Mommy is in South Carolina and she left me with some friends. Today, I get to see her! I got on her friends computer real early so no one knows im on here!
Luv,
Sunny

Suzi and Josey said...

Good job, Snowy!!! You are such a cute lifeguard! Snowy, you are so smart. Mr. Turtle, says, 'fank you Snowy for saving me! I couldn't have done it without you!' I'm longing for warm, sunny days, Snowy. Enjoy your nice weather!

Dino and Family said...

Hee Hee! Snowy, you make a fabulous life guard! Good job! Love, Dino