Romeo Flirts
Romeo: "I can't take my eyes off you....I can't get over your Beauty..."
Ok, so when I leave my malts with my family, I return to some pictures (taken by my little brother) of his cat, Romeo, and my maltese (or I should say, Crystal). Romeo follows Crystal around; anywhere she sits, he would sit. If she sleeps, he would stare at her! Crystal, on the other hand, doesn't bother.
Crystal: "Romeo is a weird kitty"
Out of topic: Kat, Snowy and Crystal wanna thank everyone for signing their guest book. Our newest signers are sooooo adorable. Smarty Boo (good wishes are sent to your way, buddy), Baby Doll Face Hannah, Andrea (I will try my best to keep the malts' blog rolling), Sweetie Bonnie (we luv ya and your mommy) and everyone else ...
hugs
Kat




10 comments:
Awwwww, Romeo is in love - but with a pup? Very weird.
Woos, Phantom and Thunder
Romeo is just jelous that he isn't a Maltese!
I have looked all over your beautiful blog and would love to sign your guest book but cannot find it. Can you give me a clue?
Hugs, Tessa
Ooooh - so adorable :-)
Crystal!
Romeo is just in love with you!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
He's a khat -
What's the purrprise?
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Snowy & Crystal!
How are you guys doing? Miss you guys sooo much =D
Could you please email my mom [thizisnophie@gmail.com] your shirt size? I plan to send some valentine gift to both of you. Please give me your address as well.. Hopefully my package can reach your house.
Happy Valentine pals!
xoxo,
autumn
Nice Post
Haha, Romeo the romantic kitty!
I wonder why don't you follow Snowy who has a lot of fun acts?
I admire you, man. Is Crystal the loviest gal in the world?
I wish I were you so I could follow Crystal wherever she goes!
You're handsome and you have the advantage of being sooooo close to her.
I ENVY YOU, ROMEO!
Awww, this is so sweet! Romeo and Crystal are darling together! The world could take some lessons from our furry babies, peace to all. :)
That is so sweet. Looks like Romeo is living up to his name :)
Post a Comment