Our Very First Trip, by Crystal
On 6 February 2010, mama and her pals went to a desert adventure, outside of Dubai city. The cool part is that they took us along!!!! It is the best season to visit the desert. Temperature was around 15 C with nice and little wind...
We made two stops during the adventure. In our first stop, we were allowed out.
It was not only my, but also, Snowy's first time in a place like this.....












We left our paw prints on evewybody (mama's pals) heawts. 




Snowy: "Mama, if I barked out loud, will there be echo woofs?"

Everything was so new to me

and Snowy

*sniff .. sniff*

Leaving my signature

few seconds later, I went zooming like cwazy!

Crystal: "Lets play, Snowy!"

Snowy: "ok! you asked for it"

Snowy: "Here I come..."

Snowy: "..and chase"

Crystal: "me too excited to walk...me gonna wun wun and wun"

Crystal: "Nothing is better than running free

Brudder blends wid desewt plants =p
We left our paw prints on evewybody (mama's pals) heawts. 
After that stop, we went driving further and further, until we reached the heart of the desert. Lookie what we found. You know who this is?

ok, you can cheat.. here is a close up, head shot of his mama.

and this is a group shot of the whole family of "camels"

Snowy and I weren't allowed out. Mama and her friend were also wid us in the car when mama snapped these pictures. Although camels are harmless creatures, we didn't want to disturb them and scare the little ones (ok, mommy made me type this. Snowy and I would enjoyed it better if we were let out to bark our heads off at these giant creatures).
It will sure be a day that we will never forget, so we thought of keeping a record of it in our bloggie.
Hope you enjoyed Snowy and my very first adventure trip to the desert :)
Wet Licks,
Crystal




47 comments:
What an adventure you had! Camels are very cool. They sure are big!
Ah baby camels in the desert!
What a happy camel family!
Crystal run run, look like Snowy was about to bite your bumbum off!
You two are so playful, my mom wants two Malts but she got 2 Pugs instead!
Can I send Chubs to live with the Camels family?
Love y'all lots
cool headshot! nothing more fun than running in the dessert i'm sure ;)
What a cool place. That is the best sandbox we have ever seen. Great action shots!
Benny & Lily
Well, you outdid yourself this time! Beautiful shots! We feel like we are there. It's almost like HD TV! Love the shots of the Camels!
Thanks your sharing your wonderful adventure with us!
That looks like so much fun!!!
Great photos :-)
Wow!
That looked like LOTS of fun!
I khould even handle those temps!
I like the khamel pakhk!
Thanks fur sharing!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Of course I enjoyed it a lot!
Sure you had a pawesome adventure there in the desert!
Thanks for sharing it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Oh I missed you malts. :)
What alot of fun you 2 had.
~ Bae
desert adventures.... sounds like so much fun !!
and u get to see a whole camel familyy... boy they sure do look tall :)
Hi my name is Remington! I hope we can be friends. Wow you live in a neat place. I live in Minnesota and all we have is snow and cows....
What a great day you had!!!! Running free AND baby Camels!!
Smileys!
Dory
hi crystal and snowy!
it is so nice to meet you! we love your blog and your adventures! your photos are amazing!
thank you so much for saying hello today!
it is so nice to meet you!
:) melissa & emmitt
Hi ya pals! What a great adventure!! Nice to visit you!!
Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose
What a fantastic walk, you two look so happy running around.
Oh, those baby camels are so gorgeous, imagine being able to see camels on your walk, awwwwwwwww.
Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot xx
ps, you asked if we were Mum's first chihuahuas, no she got her first chi boy 30 years ago. He looked just like Elliot.
Awesome pictures! Looks like you had a great time! And those camels are GIANT.
What a great adventure!!! Looks like you really enjoyed running in the sand. But those big camels look dangerous - best that you did stay in the car:)
Woos, Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
Oh WOW! You got to see real live camels! How awesome is that?! *grins* I think the desert seems to be having better weather than Malaysia these days...it's almost 39 C every day here >.<"
Hope you have a great week ahead!
Scottie
Hi
thank you for coming to say hi to me.
I am visiting you now- and I see how adorable the two of you are, and I cannot believe you drive around in the desert where there are camels? Oh my gosh!
great pics
come back again!
love
tweedles
hi,long time no see.looks like a lot of fun at the dessert,really hope we could join you, we loves to play with the sand..
What an adventure - our Mom would love to see a camel in the dessert, but our Dad has and says they stink.
Have fun.
XOXO
The Rocky Creek Gang
Hi guys! Thanks for coming in to visit my blog!
You sure had an amazing adventure out in the sandy place! It's just like that "beach" place that my brother Knuckles told me about, except without any seas or with those camel things.
Catch you again soon!
Sonic
Hello Crystal & Snowy
You two are mega cute! Thanks for visiting us cos now we get to meet you.
Your blog looks very cool and we just loved the pics in your post!
We never see camels in Scotland - well unless they are in a zoo and then they don't let dogs in!
We had some help with our blog background.
We use the Minima Stretch template though as a background as it lets us put in bigger pictures if we want.
We then sent the size of our computer screen to Reilly's mum at Cowspotdog. She is super clever and made our background.
Sadly she is pretty unwell at the moment but we expect when she is better she would be happy to help you.
We did manage to get one pic to repeat like you guys but did want just one with a centre piece.
Anyways it is really nice to meet you!
love
Martha & Bailey xxx
Dear Crystal & Snowy,
I found your blog through Remington's blog
You have very exciting adventures in the desert !
I'd love to be friends with you.
Bella.
What an awesome adventure!! The photos look lovely and you guys look like you are enjoying every minute of it!!
DoDo and MoMo: "Cool! Camels! We don't get to see that except maybe the zoo? Wait we dogs aren't allowed at the zoo too? that sucks... :("
OMD!!!!
Camels!!That is soooo cool!! Mom would have loved that! Very nice pictures.
Hope you get to take another trip to the desert soon, looks like you guys had tons of fun!
Kali
Hi S&C,
your mom did a great job! =D
I received your pee-mail and had replied it back <3
But I need to tell you that currently both me and mom are not in our house.. we will be back start from next week onward. So, please let me know if you guys wanna send something to me as our housemate is super lazy @.@
Hugs&kisses,
autumn
Hi Snowy and Crystal,
We came over from Bella's to say "hello". Nice blog and interesting adventures you have!
Wow!What a cool place!
It is completely different from my cold place!!!
Thank you for visiting my blog, Crystal and Snowy! You two are super cute!
Hugs
Matilda
OMD, OMD. what a great adventure!!!! We loved your report. We can't believe you saw camels in real life!!!
Momo & Pinot
Wow! You had lots of fun there! Those camels are furry interesting!
Snowy and Crystal,
What a pawesome adventure you had!
Running in desert looks like a lots of fun!
The camel's family is so cool!
Great pictures!
Thor
Wow, what a great adventure and what a great post! So cool to see those camels like that! You both look so cute with your ears flying.
I missed you!
--JB
Oh my gosh! Those long necked critters are kinda scary. You sure had a fun adventure. Thanks for taking us along. Running in the sand must be pawesome.
Waggles,
Bijou
WOW ! What a cool adventure you guys have ! How we wish we were there too ! Looks like so much fun !
Wow!!
You had a wonderful trip :-)
Cute pictures and nice to meet you
Those camels are reallty big .. LOL
Hugs Kareltje =^.^=
Hey! guys
how can you keep your fur as white as snow!?? please tell me :)
what a nice holiday u haveeeee!!
We are so jealous you guys went on such a wonderful trip! Next time bring us, okay?
P.S. Awesome pictures.
How wonderful that your mom thinks of raising another pup in the near future, the more the merrier right?
Regarding to breed, miss Kat, just let your heart guiding you which breed you gonna pick.
My brother Pugs get along with me just fine, actually we Malteses are always the pack leader.
My brother Ximui adores me, follows me everywhere. Given my small size, my mom is not so thrilled of much bigger dogs 'cause she's afraid that I'll be stepped on during a rough play.
Love y'all lots
Hi Crystal and Snowy. Looks like you have a lot of fun together. I hope we can be friends!!
Woof Y'all,
T.J.
Amazing trip. And you two look so pristine in the desert. :)
Josey says, Oh my dawg, is it twue, Snowy? Are dose weal Camels? Wow, dey are sooo tall! Did da camels talk to you? Crystal, I wubbed watching you pway and run zoomies in da desert wif youwr brudder!! I'm glad it was not hot. Hehe, Crystal, I bet you pawspun-out on Snowy several times during zoomies! I wonders who put awwwwwww dat sand dar?! I bet it was fun wif mommy pwaying sand dune buggy wides, too! I fink I might get lost in all dat sand, though. Good fing your mommy was there, too!
Til next time!
What an exciting adventure in the desert. When I see you playing it makes me want to cry because it reminds me of how me and my brother Jacks used to like to run together.
I've missed you.
{{{huggies}}}...Mona
Hi S&C!
How's both of you doing?
I came to ask bout you package.. mom said she has yet see any package for me. She said she'd lost count bout the days.. could you guys remember how many days it is from the day you went to post office? Just to make sure the package doesn't go somewhere else =]
and oh! your package will be ready end of this month as mommy has been busy with her school ^-^
xoxo,
autumn
holy moly those pics are awesome!
Dogster Dog here! Just wanted to stop by your blog to award you with our top dog blogger award! I couldn't find your email, so hopefully you get this message. If you're interested, just shoot me an email at nam(at)dogster.com! WOOFS!
I came right over as soon as I saw your new post in my blogroll " Ideas needed" but I didn't see any new post!
Did you delete yours?
I miss you dearly Crystal and Snowy, please post more and more.
I'll post mine soon.
Muahhh!
Post a Comment