Coming Soon.....
Directed by KatStarring: Snowy & CrystalThe story of the movie goes about two fluffs protecting planet earth from bad humans who cause harm to other innocent "fluffs".
coming soon...
Movie is not out yet!
However, bellow is short video, another story, taken when Crystal was 6 months old.
The malts are jumping in excitement to act in another, new, video.
Crystal woofs: "I fink dat I have been pwacticing enough in acting wid brudder and Bubble da tuwtle. Do you fink I need mowe acting pwactice?"
Have a PAWSOME weekend :)




18 comments:
thanks for visiting! COOL video! will be dropping by often (:
w00fs, heyy cuties, u pups sure did protect ur home...dat turtle didnt stand a chance of being bad..
b safe,
~rocky~
You to look like real rockers...BOL.. cute video. Can't wait to see whats coming soon
Benny & Lily
I'll be looking furward to seeing it!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
We loves you video! That turtle can run furry fast!
we're using a nikon D90, what about you? such beautiful poses, i would never be able to get sapphire to do that ;p
This was darling and very creative! Kept us sitting on the edge of our seats!
Riley and Star.
oh so very cute!
Looking forward to the movie too!
Hugs, Tessa
Hi, Snowy and Crystal!
A new movie?? I can't wait to watch it!
I like a lot your Stranger in Our House video!
Have a great sunday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Oh you two make us proud to be a Malt!
I can't wait to watch the movie, my two little stars are definitely shining on the Hollywood!
Your acting skill is so natural, you don't have to practice no more Crystal.
Just keep the camera rolling!
Love ya lots!
You guys are great actors! We loved your video. Can't wait till Matls in Black comes out! :p
I think both of you ready for your close ups!! Too cute this is!
Oooh... can't wait for the movie! I bet it'd be a even bigger hit that Avatar!! (best of all the male and female leads look gorgeous... and they aren't blue!!).. heehee..
A sense a box office smash! :)
Can't wait to see this one! It should win a Pawscar for sure. ;P
Now thats an Oscar winning performance! Great movie guys :)
xoxo
Ripley
Can't wait to see more. You two are too cute.
Woos, Phantom, Thunder,and Ciara
WOW, what a great movie...I am so sure that your next movie will be an academy award winner for sure!!!
Smileys!
Dory
Post a Comment