Saturday, March 27, 2010

Freddy is Just Like Me, by Snowy

I looked at him....fluffy fur, curly tail and goofy act...So reminded me of myself except that he was taller and has a complete opposite fur color.I sniffed him....smells as grassy as I smell when I roll on grassThen we went "butt-to-butt-hello-sniffs". This is our way of learning and knowing more about each other...Then, we both went to circle "butt-to-butt-hello-sniffs"..we turned around and around until his mommy went dizzy looking at us. He then whispered that I am as goofy as he is. My tail went wagging (bellow)And that we can be good friends and we'll have tones of boyish woofs to bark about: ball, girls, leg lifting(marking) and so on
Then we played like CRAZY together for more than 30 minutes.Freddy is the name of my new pal. We all met him this morning during our walk.Mama says that it is a very small world. Mama knows the lady, Lina, whose two Lhasa Apso pets gave birth to a litter of pups. Freddy is one of these pups. Lina is mama's trainer. Mama never met Lina's doggies in person. She, however, saw their pictures (with the pups on Lina's office). Mama took a picture with her blackberry phone of the pictures displayed on Lina's desk wall..Hey you can also see Crystal and I on Lina's desk. The circle in yellow is Freddy and his family. The pic with the purple circle is Crystal and I ^_^ Lina LOOOOOVES us and proudly displays our "Malts in Black" picture with her furbabies' pic for everyone to see. 

Freddy wasn't alone this morning. He was with his mommy, daddy AND SISTER (another lhasa apso from that litter named Lizzy), so Freddy's mommy & daddy took in 2 fluffs from Lina. Mama had a long talk with F&L's mommy and daddy. Conversation included "where did you get the fluffs from"; that is how she found out that they belonged to Lina! what a small world and unexpected surprise. Lina spayed her pets, so no more pups to come!

Now, where was Crystal and Lizzy? The girls decided and they wanted NO PART of playing and getting to know each other...not even getting to know the boys! I know my sister well. Not all dogs, she will like to play with! It turned out that Lizzy was the same. Sheesh! girls are so complicated!

Here I am with her.
and here she is ALL CRAZY....
Flying and trying to drive me crazy too
oh heck, I CAN'T miss Crystal's offer to play
She sure is a fun girl, after all! 
Look at us ZOOM
We hope you all are having a fun weekend ^_^ 
Wet licks
Snowy


Ideas Needed

The above picture was taken this morning of Mr. Goofball (A.K.A. Snowy)
My boy's 6th birthday is coming up in March 31. If you have any idea of a special plan/activity to do for him, feel free to share. I already got him a birthday gift 2 months ago. I am sure that he will go CRAZY over it. I will take a video of him opening it and share it here in March 31. Other than the gift, no plans yet on what to do for him. Yeah! He is spoiled (well behaved and trained though), but in special days like these, I can't just do "nothing" for him. I love my Goofball SO MUCH! 
Regards to all..
Kat

19 comments:

Checkers & Chess said...

you two are so cute - I don't have any ideas for your birthday - but I know that whatever your hoomans do will be TERRIFIC

Archie and Melissa said...

hi snowy and crystal!
oh thank you so much for saying hello today!
we love your adventure. from the looks of it, you know how to have a great time!
i know whatever you do on the 31st you will have fun!
xoxox
m & e

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

What fun!! Playing with a new friend AND your sister!!!

I think that your Mama should spend the WHOLE day with you as your birthday present. Doing all the things you like to do!!

Smileys!
Dory

RILEY AND STAR MY MALTESEKIDS said...

Hey! You guys are Back! And as much fun to watch as ever!

Next time don't be gone sooo long okay? We miss ya when your not around.

Luv,
Riley and Star.

Abby said...

Hi, Snowy & Crystal...

What a fun day you had...

Freddy looks like he is alot of fun...

Crystal can really fly...

Abby xxxooo

Anonymous said...

So very happy that you 2 are back!!! Sure did miss you both while you were gone though!

For Snowy's birthday he should get to go where ever his favorite place is to go and run! Maybe his favorite foods for the day! Or a special birthday blog?

Have a great weekend!

Hugs, Tessa

Cheyenne -Millie said...

You are so handsome playing with Freddie! That is great that you made friends with him! That is great pictures in the sunshines! And your sister is so pretty!

Remington said...

You look great! Love the pics! Birthday ideas....PARTY!

Lorenza said...

Boys with the boys.... girls with the girls!
Sure you had a pawesome time meeting Freddy and Lizzy!
I agree. Tell your Mom to stay with you all day to celebrate your big day!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

kishiko said...

Hi Snowy and Crystal!
You two have cute friends.
Yeah, spending all day long with your mom must be a good Birthday gift!
Hugs
Matilda

Sierra Rose said...

Hey there! Love those zoomie pictures! Fun times.
We did doggie friendly cake and yogurt, and treats for the hoomans too, and showed up at our local dog park. Everyone enjoyed the treats.

Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose

Unknown said...

Freddy is a good buddy for you!
Looks like you all had such a great time!
Cheers, Patsy

Raising Addie said...

Hello there!

You guys are looking adorable as usual!

We have missed you!

We sure hope that you get lots of toys and treats on your birthday!

Lots of Luv & Kisses
Addie, Lucie and Hailey

Bella and Ollie said...

You look so gorgeous with your blue bow! such a lady :)

Love, Bella.

Life With Dogs said...

You could always get him a cat. ;)
Loved the action shots - you just float!

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Cuteness overload! All the photos of you all playing are super cool!

Mom says maybe you could throw another party...make it a themed one to make it more fun? Hehe! *grins*

Scottie

LuLu and LoLLy! said...

Dear Snowy and Crystal, We stopped by to say hi, and we're so glad we did, becuz we got all these truly outstanding pikchurs to look at! How cute how cute! Can we trade ourselves in for you?! HAHAHAHA! In terms of your birthday, tell your Human you would like a car, your own cell phone, and chocolate! You know, all the things they say us doggies can't have! :) Love, your PaLs, LuLu and LoLLy! http://www.luluandlolly.com

Jemma Chihuahua said...

Boys will always be boys :) Looks like fun though!

Suzi and Josey said...

Snowy and Crystal, tell your mommy she takes the BEST photos!!! We loved the park pics, what a great day! Tell Freddy, he and his sissy are cuties! As far as a Birthday gift, tell your mommy you want to come to the USA to visit Josey and her brudder and sissy!