Cool Fwoggies fwom ouw buddy Yeager, by Snowy
My sister and I were spoiled today!
Have you ever seen Fwoggies like da PAWsome ones dat our vewy dear pal, Yeager and his mama sent us??

Goodness!!! it was a big hit for da two of us because:
just lookie at how dey were wrapped/packaged. Dey came wid a bootiful cawd wid heart-warming words and a super dwawing by Auntie Sawah. She drew da two of us wid mama ...
just lookie at how dey were wrapped/packaged. Dey came wid a bootiful cawd wid heart-warming words and a super dwawing by Auntie Sawah. She drew da two of us wid mama ...

AWWWWWWH weally, weally warmed ouw wittle heawts

seems like auntie sawah and our buddy yeager put der love into dis package. we can so tell; our noses don't lie.

Crystal: "mama, are you sure I can't check out da fwoggies now?"

Crystal: "I pwomise dat I will be gentle when checking on dem"

Cwystal couldn't wait but to sniff da Pawsome fwoggies

Same case wid me too

so vewy soft and stuffie - I wuv it
well, hello to you too, Mr. Yellow Fwoggie. Very nice to meet you. My name is Snowy and I wub you so much alweady because you came fwom my special pal, Yeager
Fwoggies hab looong legs...

dey say dat fwoggie is good fow snuggle

but we wuv it so much dat we see it fun
...to play tug

hehe Cwystal is tough

Crystal: "I am good at dis game"

Crystal: "Snowy can only dweam about having fwoggie fwom me"
but mama says we better stick to snuggling wid fwoggies *more* dan playing tug wid it because she want to treasure dem since dey came fwom people we wuv.
Hope dis post made you smile as much as da special package made us smile :)
wuv,
Snowy
and Cwystal






8 comments:
We love your fwoggies. They are so cool. We have a feeling you guys are spoiled every day, BOL
Snorts and Snuggles
Benny & Lily
We love your fwoggies too. They do look fun to play tug. Can we come and have some fun?
Your fwoggies are almost as cute as you two are:) And yes, we definitely smiled at your post - we have missed you.
Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
We think that those are really cool froggies! We think you two are really cute playing with them!
Hi friends, I love those, froogies too, I see how you both enjoyed playing with them, hope you enjoy them for long time.
We wont be on home for the next days, we have plans to retourn on the firsts days of january, so let us give you and your family our xmas greetings. Hugs and Love... Peggy
Dixie and I love your froggies! That was so nice of Yeager and Sarah. That's what it's all about Snowy and Crystal, having buddys, pals, friends. We are glad we have you as friends.
Have fun with your froggies. Crystal don't pull froggies' leg off please. LOL
Your fwoggies are SOOO CUTE! Not as cute as the 2 of you are though!
& I've a feeling you're spoiled 24/7!
Woofs,
Pepsi
Awe, the froggies are really cute and look like so much fun to play with! Sarah and Yeager were so sweet to send to you, Snowy and Crystal. What a fun gift!
Post a Comment