I decided to give 2010 one last smile :)
The year was a mixture of everything to everyone and everywhere, I am sure, but you know what they say?
"The world always looks brighter from behind a smile". So no matter how your year was, lets end it by spreading smiles to everybody ^_^
puppy kisses
Snowy
8 comments:
Lovely Snowy and Crystal,
You're moving toward the New Year quicker than I am, here's in the State we are still on Monday afternoon.
Yeah, no matter how this year was, we're looking forward to a better, brighter year with a smile, and a pleasant outlook!
Love you two, our first cyber Malteses who steal my mom's heart!
Cheers!
There are still a few days left to smile at 2010! Don't stop smiling!
Sonic
That is one adorable smile to end 2010
Benny & Lily
I'm smiling bakhk at woo!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
You look adorable! Love your blog and super glad we found you!
Paige & Simba
We've just started our own blog, and we're going around trying to meet other bloggy pets. You guys are so cute and fluffy! Lily wants you to know that she is 25% maltese... and proud of it! :D
Happy New Year Snowy, Crystal, Romeo and sweet aunty Kat ,
We wish you a good year filled with good love, good health and good laugh.
Cheers!
we came by from Mango the Maltese's blog. Nice to meet you two. A smile is a great way to begin and end a year.
Post a Comment