Sunday, January 09, 2011

The Magical Box

9 comments:

Daisy said...

Oh, I loved your movie! It was so fun watching you two frolic. I wish I had a magical box like that!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

That is one furry khool magikhal box!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

What a wonderful box you have there! Wish we had one that would bring us to a magical land filled with snow. Happy New Year too!

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Two French Bulldogs said...

What a matinee..BOL
Benny & Lily

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

I wanna be in that magical box too to travel around the world with you two.
My mom and her coworkers oohed and ahhed loudly when they watched your fantastic video. They loved the sunglasses that adored your faces.
We're having our first snow here today, Snowy!
Love ya lots

Trixie, Lily, and Sammy-Joe said...

That is a great movie! We showed it to Mama and she was ROFL! We want to have a magic box like that!

Lorenza said...

OMD!
that magical box is super duper pawesome!
Can we get one of those online?
Thanks for sharing your video!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Diana Chiew said...

Aww....that is such a wonderful video we have ever seen!! You two are the cutest!!

Sunny said...

This is really cute Kat! Keep up the great work!