Thursday, July 26, 2007

Home again, by katkoota

Hi ya all,
Katkoota typing here (with Snowy and Crystal, finally sitting next to me, being squeezed).
I am so happy to let you know that I arrived to beautiful Dubai last night at around 11:20 pm. I felt that the plane's landing and the airport's procedures were the longest coz I couldn't just wait to reach home and hug my spoiled maltese again :o) I missed them to death. Traveling without Snowy sure was a big difference to me. However, I still managed to have a nice vacation. I have loads and loads of pictures, but I'll pick up few to share here otherwise, this post will never end. Besides, this is not my blog LOL

Ok, countries visited this year were: Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and the U.K.
Lets start with the pictures....
Here are pictures of a very beautiful place in Germany called: Eibsee

The hotel where we stayed in EibseeSome pictures of Hintertux, AustriaIt was so much fun to climb the mountains and go through these small water fallsI couldn't resist sharing the below pic of a white butterfly. I sure do LOVE my Nikon D80 cameraSnow can be found in the top of the high mountains of Hintertux. Cable car is the best way to help you get there; Since Snowy was not withe me, I did not go up to the snow this summer. But I had to visit Sammie (Snowy's pal whom we met last year). Sammie is a yorkie who lives with his owner in the hotel that they own -pic below-and this is how I fould him doing most of the time :( They really don't care much about him. His owner is too busy to pay him attention.

Pictures of Geneve, SwitzerlandThe United Nations in GeneveA three legged chair located opposite the UNggg



A very important event occured during my visit to London. I met king Simbaand what a fun, cute boy he was. We met in Hyde park. OMG!! I LOVED his personality. Not only he was cute and fluffy, but also playful and adorable. He is one friendly pooch. I took LOTS of pictures of him

He is a great poser

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to meet cute Simba, Betty (Simba's mommy). It was so nice to meet you and your hubby too. And this is where we went to right after we left you guys: Yep!! London eye

I enjoyed the ride; my friend was a lil of a chicken at the beginning, but then she was fine :o)


The parliment


Buckingham palace


17.07.07 was a big day. I attended big bro's graduation ceremony in Queen Mary University of LondonI am one proud sister :o)
Some pictures of Salzburg, Austria. In the bellow picture, we are standing between the old Salzburg (left side) and the new Salzburg (right side)Taking a ride with this boat is really nice. You get to learn more about Salzburg and enjoy the ride, and let me not forget the dance that this boat performs while you are on it :) A very old castle I was in a horse carriage when I took this picture. The green building that you see is 300 years old
Last but not least, a picture of Thunder (my friend's dog). He made sure that I didn't not miss my dogs so much during my stay in our place in Munich
Thants it from me
Snowy and Crystal wanna have their own new post :o)
kat

7 comments:

Simba and Jazzi said...

You certainly went to some great places. It was lovely to meet you, I love have my photo taken. The crown is so me, I need one of them.

Simba xx

Anonymous said...

Wow, Kat - that looks like it was a great vacation. I love old buildings and castles, I always like to think of the history of old buildings - who lived there, etc.
Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Boo Casanova said...

those places are just too nice. but i'm getting jealous each time you mention about mom meeting MY SIMBA. :(

wet wet licks

Boo

Juno said...

Snowy and Crystal, my mom is VERY jealous! She would love to visit these places one day. I read about your mommi's visit to Simba on his blog. That is nice! :)

Momo xoxo

Bella said...

Kat - that looks like a fantastic holiday. Congratulations to your brother. What fun to be able to meet up with Simba in pawson !!
And so interesting to be able to visit so many interesting places.
When you take Snowy & Crystal next time is there no quarantine or difficulty to take them from one country to the next??
Wuffs
Bella

Snowy and Crystal said...

Simba - that crown fits you perfectly :)

Hey Linda and sweet Bonnie - I also wonder the same thing about these old buildings. I don't why but once I see them, I immidiatly start picturing the same building in my head but with an *old* looking surronding environment (just like in the old movies and pictures in the history books LOL :o) but they do interest me

Boo - You gotta meet Simba in person; trust me, his pictures and videos are not only enough to show the real him AAAWWWW I do feel like hugging him again, but don't feel bad. After all, the malts are not the one who met him (Crystal says that he is all yours) :D LOL....

Momo - your mom will love it, she gotta spare some time to visit Europe :)

Bella - we use the train when moving from one country to the other (last summer, we went to France by our car with Snowy). Since we don't use the air plane, there isn't difficulties ;) I have to say that it is a bit different when taking them to the U.K coz they have different laws (Example, having blood tests and stuff)

Kat

ToFFee said...

Hello Kat!

You're back to this scorching hot weather again...

Congratulations to your brother. I'm sure you're very happy.

You sure visited very nice place there and managed to do so in a small amount of time too.

I'm sure you miss them both. I go crazy when Mommy leaves home to go to work.. I'm sure Snowy and Crystal would feel the same.

Looking forward to read more!

Wuffs
Toffee