Saturday, July 28, 2007

I see it but I don't believe it, by Crystal

Guys, this is scary!!!
I was playing around with Snowy while mommy was organizing her files in the laptop and the memory flash. She then called me and pointed at a pic on the screen!! She was like to me: "this is you, 4 months ago". This is way too scary. I mean look at this white and pink thing (below pic). This thing is not even half of Snowy's size. Mommy then had to show me my older posts here in my blog with my pictures to believe her, but it is not so easy to believe how much did I change in just 4 months :O WOOOOW!!

feels much better looking at this pic

Mommy decided to create this clip of me growing up..Take a look :)


strange,

puppy arfs, Crystal

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have lots of really cute photos Crystal and while you have changed a lot you're still very very beautiful :)

Licks
River

Lizzy said...

Wow, you were so small! And so cute! (And still are cute, of course)

Sparky

ToFFee said...

Wowf!

you got to grow big fast!

Anyway, big or small.. you still are bootiful.

Wuffs!
Toffee

Bella said...

Well would you look at you !!! growing so fast - almost as big as Snowy right!! But still so very cute!
Wuffs
Bella