Thursday, July 26, 2007

Mommy is back, by Snowy and Crystal

Hey guys,

Do you remember us? We are the famous Dubai's spoiled maltese: Snowy and Crystal (*hello arfs* are being sent to all our friends out there). Because we were busy taking care of eachother while mommy was gone, we didn't have the time to blog and visit your blogs (Sorry); we sure missed reading all your stories (this is what we will be doing after posting this post.

Here is our story for today: YIPPPPEEEEE!!! mommy is finally back to us. She arrived last night and the second we saw her, we went crazy. We gave her tones of maltese hugs and licks...We are soooo happy to have her back. Mommy missed us so much that she couldn't help it but buy us tones of stuff. Here are our new harnesses (Blue goes for Snowy; pink goes for Crystal). In all our pictures of today's post(including the first picture above), you see us wearing another new harnesses. A matching lead goes with it for each of us.

Crystal: mommy, am tired of wearing *pink* all the time. Could I have the blue harness this time. Snowy will look good in pink!!Here is a picture of our new kong toy Crystal: I master this game. I LOVE all kindda kong toys. I am smarter than Snowy when it comes to taking these treats out of the kong (seriously)yum yum!! these treats look yummySilly mommy took this picture while she was blowing in a thing that looks like a balloon. She was making strange noises, so we both stared at her like this It turned out that the balloon belonged to this red thing (mommy tells us that it is called a car seat for us doggies). We still did not try it in mommy's car; we hope it is a fun thing to be in while we are in the car
Snowy: um excuse me mommy, I think you blew the ballon alot. I can barley see a thing.Here is our new duckie. Remember the one that mommy got for me, SNowy, from Germany in winter? the yellow one? It is still in one piece, but mommy felt that we need a new one so that we both can play with one at the same time. We LOVE duckies, and this one is bigger, cooler and makes funnier noises hehe
Snowy: give me big duckie mommyAlthough little duckie (the yellow one) was with us, we just wanted to play with big duckie Snowy: let us see if this is a good quality toy. I will pull it and pull it and see whether it will ripp off or not!!
Crystal: mommy, the cover of our treat also tastes yummy Crystal: I wonder if I can help myself by opening this treat pack on my ownHere are some outdoors pictures, taken this morning.
Snowy: mommy, when can we go swimming again?
Snowy: If not today, I don't mind staying next to the pool until you tell me that it is time to go for a swim Crystal: hey guys, I think that mommy will take me to the groomer to give me a hair cut
Crystal: I mean look at me, the hospital gown that I used to wear 24/7 cause matted hair Crystal: This is me, not a ball of hair. Mommy says that she can use me to mop the floor before I can get my haircut (mean mommy)


Snowy: this is how I tell mommy that one of my doggie friends is passing in front of our house hehe

Enough with our photos for this post.
woofs and puppy arfs,
Snowy and Crystal

9 comments:

Simba and Jazzi said...

Yer ya back. I'm sad I didn't get to meet you in London. Never mind I'll have to come to your house instead. Crystal I don't think Snowy would like the pink harness, us boys don't really suit pink and don't let Mummy mop the floor with you.

Simba xx

Yuki n Joyce said...

hi snowy & crystal! aww too bad you guys couldn't go along with mommy, but gd thing snowy stayed at home, or else crystal would have been very lonely...

Yuki

Lizzy said...

It's GREAT to see you 2 again! I'm glad your mommy's back. You guys must be so happy!

Sparky

Anonymous said...

Oh Snowy and Crystal, what lucky dogs you are!! Mommy surely loves you both very much. And don't worry, Snowy - you'll be back in the pool very soon I'm sure. Be patient, little one.

xoxoxoxo

Boo Casanova said...

hello snowy & crystal, i miss you two! yeah, i heard about your mom meet up with simba. i'm so envy now.

btw crystal, keep that pink to yourself!

wet wet licks

Boo

Anonymous said...

Yay you guys are back!!! I'm glad your mum came home safely and look at all that stuff you got - how cool!! You both look great in your Puppia harnesses - I have the black one as well!

River

Juno said...

I am glad you two are back to blog! :)
You know the yogurt drops that your mommi bought for you guys? That is very yum, my mom loves it, too.


Momo xoxo

Bella said...

Helloo - so please to see that you are back - both looking as adorable as ever - you did a good job of looking after each other.
Great lot of pressies you got from your mummy there !!
Wuffs
Bella

ToFFee said...

yum yum yum!!!

Those are the best looking bundle of treats I've seen! Let me know if you need help in finishing them.. or maybe you had finished it off my now?

I've seen a treatball around here but not a Kong.

I got a Cuz.. but I didn't manage to squeak it yet. Everytime they throw it.. I just go after it.

I'm welcome to share it! Just don't get too grossed on my saliva. hehe! Don't worry, I'll ask mommy to clean it because I munch on it all the time.

Yeah.. this hot weather makes swimming load of fun! I swam at the beach..

Those clothes look really cool! I searched here in Dubai.. yuck! I was hoping mommy could learn to sew.. but she said she's all thumbs..

Maybe we can meet you at the beach sometime in the weekend. But I need to coax daddy first.. Last time I rubbed myself in the sand (me wet self).. hehehe!

Wuffs!
Toffee
Crystal, don't worry of the "mop" thing.. they also thought of me that way..