Brrrrr, by Snowy
oooops!
Crystal to Snowy: I know that it's your post of today, but I just wanna teach all our doggie pals out there how to have fun with anything the can find in the streets!
These pictures were taken while I was walking in our area in the very early morning (no cars) hehe so I am safe! Anytime you get the chance to run free: here is what you should do:
These pictures were taken while I was walking in our area in the very early morning (no cars) hehe so I am safe! Anytime you get the chance to run free: here is what you should do:
1. find anything you can carry with your mounth (I found this piece of cloth; I have no idea how it got to here and who it belongs to)
2. lift it up a little
3. start flying with it
4. you gotta be prepared in case someone was trying to get it from you (in my case, it was this monster)
5. Run as fast as you can so that the monster behind you doesn't catch you. Go for many rounds (don't stop) until the monster gets bored and leaves you alone
6. once you are sure that the monster is gone, you can drop the thing that you were carrying. You can call yourself a *winner* (notice the dropped piece of cloth in the bellow pic behind me)....I was just so proud of myself! HAHA
Here Snowy, I leave the spotlight to you........
Guys, take a look at how I sit when I am out in the garden these dayz! notice my front legs: if you look closely, you will see me hiding them (almost like sitting on them). If only furby the staffed toy was not in front of me, it will be more clear. The weather is chilly these days. For the last few dayz, the lowest it reached was around 9C here in Dubai. However, in the other Emirate, Ras AL Khaima, the lowest it reached was 5C for the last few dayz! This might sound nothing to some of you, but to me, I've been living all my life here, so it's a "brrrrrr" feeling.And in times like these, I miss my fun time in the pool......

just an interesting thing I thought of sharing with you about Ras Al Khaima:
That happened in 2004; however, last night while I was sitting with Crystal and mommy, watching t.v: something interesting showed up in the local news....The mountains in Ras Al Khaima witnessed the snow for the second time since 2004 ... We tried searching online for it for you guys to read about it, but we don't seem to find anythinig about the mountains in RAK 0.o STRANGE but our eyes saw it on t.v.
World weather is starting to freak us out HAHA!
This pic was edited by adding a little effect on it =) Have a nice day everyone, and stay warm :o)

Woofz,
Snowy
p.s. replying to Crystal's blabs at the beginning of this post: if she can beat me in the game with that thing, I can win a game with REAL toys! notice th furby'sstuffed toy in my mounth HEHE





10 comments:
If we get snow this year I'll send you some. That game looks like fun. You both look adorable as always.
Simba xx
oh.. great photos there.. and u both look greatly adorable!!
Simba - oh! do send us some. We only want snow for a day (just to play with it) but not more :o) You gotta try that fun game in your next walk
Goofy- Thank you
S&C
i don't get run off leash in the street or publicly. sigh!
wet wet licks
Boo
haha, Run Crystal run! you and Snowy stay warm on the cold weather.
Amber :)
Girl can run, you're the true winner here, Crystal! (And Snowy, you're a gentleman, you let her win!)
I love you running full speed with your butt up on the sky, left Snowy many steps behind. And I love your winning glorious smile, too.
Thanks for sharing tips on running free, I've done that before, picture me darting on the side walk and my mom anxiously chasing behind, hehe!
Oh, talking about snow, we have snow a few days here in Dallas every winter, I left paw prints on the whity bed of snow and, I can turn the white snow into yellow spots, hehe!
Stay warm, lovely pals, kiss kiss.
You 2 are always having such a great time together!
Zeta my Border Collie girlfriend sits on her front paws too - HM calls it her chicken sit!!
river
woofies Snowy and Crystal!!! me not git much snow either, wood b nice to b able to play in it sumtime...and me luvsss ur new winter coat....and dat black sweater is pawsome...
b safe,
;)lacylulu
You look so cheeky there Crystal. I like how you're running away laughing hee
Have a nice weekend
~ Girl girl
hey i luv these pics visit me again,i put up a cool slideshow,and more pics later today
tilly
Post a Comment