New Winteroat, by Snowy
Hello every doggie and Girl Girl, hope you guys are having a wonderful weekend ;) I wanna share some pitures of my new wintercoat! I love it
Here it is........
and I am all set to start my fashion show with you
What do you guys think?
Don't I look super cute performing my sit pretty trick while I am wearing my new coat?

I bet I do :o)
Here is a pic of me smiling =D
and one of me being carried by my sitter, or you can call her my nanny. She takes care of me and Crystal when mommy and family are not around. She loves us so much and we love her too. She sometimes asks mommy, what would she do when it will be time for her to get back to her country and not be able to see us anymore :( awwweee She says that she got so attached to us and loves us...we love her as well...but hey, we love everybody, especially mommy ;)
here is a close-up pic of adorable me
and a pic of me flying
another close up...well, almost a close up

oh, and Crystal got a new black sweater :) check her out
what do you think of my sis? If you ask me what would other doggies (males of course) think about her, I would say their answer would be: she looks *hot* in black :p Buy, my answer (as her brother) would be: black makes her look classy :o)
a close up of Crystal

and a last one
It was cloudy today, this is how the sky looked like from our garden
My pal, cutie Ringo the maltese, gave me this idea:
I know what you might think of: "where are your eyes, Snowy" hehe...trust me, they are in there, behind that hair...Mommy only put it down to get this pic. She says that I look like a teddy...This pic and the one above were taken the day that we posted our last post in our blog (before this)
The cool thing about my hair on my head, close to my eyes, is that it can be put backwards in a way that it doesn't block my eyes...see
this pic was taken of me today (notice the other pictures that were taken of me today as well)...mommy did not cut my hair, yet my hair doesn't block my eyes :p and it stays in that way until mommy tries to play with it and make it block my eyes for the sake of a piture (mean mommy).
Let me know what do you think ;) short hair looks cuter on me, or long? and why?
If you asked me, I would say both LOL =D plz don't give me the same answer as mine..Now, with Crystal, it's another stor: topknots are her buddies
Thank you cutie Ringo for your comment that game me this idea...I will for sure go to your place if mommy left us again :)
Thanks for stopping by, have a nice day :) Woofz
and I am all set to start my fashion show with you
I bet I do :o)
I thought that it would be fun to see what do you guys think of my hair. Do you like it better when I have short hair or long? At the moment, this is what I look like (hair starting to get long)
Let me know what do you think ;) short hair looks cuter on me, or long? and why?
If you asked me, I would say both LOL =D plz don't give me the same answer as mine..Now, with Crystal, it's another stor: topknots are her buddies
Thank you cutie Ringo for your comment that game me this idea...I will for sure go to your place if mommy left us again :)
Thanks for stopping by, have a nice day :) Woofz
Snowy




9 comments:
snowy, you look cute in long hair but i think if you keep your hair long, mommy has to tie a top knot on you so you can see... well, boys shouldn't have a top knot so i would suggest for SHORT HAIR!
loving your winter coat. btw, how cold it gets in dubai?
excuse me snowy, you shouldn't say your sis "hot"! i should be the one saying it.
wet wet licks
Boo
Hehe, Boo is so funny, I should be one of those boys saying Crystal is hot too.
Girl in black, yeah!
Snowy, I really love the Yoga sitting you performed, your winter coat is super and well designed. I did not see anything like that in Dallas fashion shops. I also love your superdog flying photo, you have a nanny? How cool is that!
I checked the weather in Dubai, look like you have no cold days at all. That's why my mom has chosen... oops, top secret, I keep my mouth shut for a while.
Before I shut my mouth, thank you for mentioning my name in your blog, yes, we are pen pals forever, Dubai and Dallas, only one click away!
Kiss kiss.
Boo - Mommy does tie a anly topknot on me if my hair was comming to my face. (until the camera comes close to me)...My hair will sure gets short when the weather starts to get hot. the weather today is: highes 75 F (around 25C) and lowest 66 F. Yesterday (the day that we posted this post, highest was 73F and lowest 58F)"according to the weather forcast"..
remember, you are talking to doggies who live in a hot desert, so when a weather like that comes to us, we feel cold. Trust me, our bodies got used to the hot weather.
OOOOPS! I better change my wordings about Crystal before doggies start thinking that I am a weirdo o.0
Ringo - you will always be our pen pal-our cutie Ringo ;)
my wintercoat will be taken with us to Europe :o) so the main purpose of buying it was for traveling reasons :)
oh and it is great to have a nanny who loves us, doggies. It can be hard sometimes to find one who is here to take care of us doggies when mommy is not around more than to just earn money (you got what I mean?)
woofz,
Snowy
Oh and Ringo----Let us just guess (since you already opened your mouth a little): does your mommy think of visiting Dubai? living here? if so, she better start thinking of bringing you along...You made us wonder LOL maybe we are guesing wrong, but it would be GREAT to have you come visit us YIIIPPPPPEEEEE *imagining playing with cutie Ringo*
Woofz
Snowy
Both of you look awesome, with or without any clothes on...
*wink*
Dolly and Zoopy
You two are just too cute for words!!
Crystal does indeed look hot in black - especially with the matching black bow! Your coat is super stylish too Snowy.
I vote for long hair - short hair is soooo 2007 hehe!!
River
Thank you Dolly and Zoopy :p
River- Lo0o0oL at "short hair is so 2007" hehe
Woofz,
Snowy
What lovely coats, I like the way Crystal's ribbon matches.
Simba xx
OH Crystal Back goes so well for you! And Snowy's coat is so stylish! Have you two ever think of becoming professional models!! Snowy, you look so cute! Is hard to say! :)
Amber
Post a Comment