
Hello everybody, finally I can type and post a brand new post just about myself. Well, there is a reason behind this post. Lets say, 2 reasons. I will start with the first one. Well, I kindda became the one who rules the house (sortta)..When I leave my house, all maltese (king and queen of kat's heart) should stayaway from me. Not only that, but they should stayin another room when I room around and rool in my hot wheels ;) they are not allowed to be in the same place as I am until I say so (well, until I feel like going back to my house again)..... Of course, I can't take Snowy's place and become the king of kat's heart, but I am King of the room and because of that, I desereved this:

A royal Hammie chair just for me....

Lets see!! how will I be able to get to the top!! hmmmm...not as easy as I thought. I need help

Thanks...WOW...I can see my whole kingdom from up here. It looks so huge

okay, I think something is missing....something very important is missing.....very very important...I cannot be the king of this room without the........

......
CROWN
okay, now that we are done with that, I need to go down. Where on earth is my "elevator" (lift)

There you are...

It's time to go down

Now that we are done with that, here is my second reason for posting today. I just wanted to say a big
THANK YOU to the prettiest hammie in the world for stopping by the malts' blog just to say hello to me *hehe* I felt really special ^_^
Thank u Girl Girl...Luv ya <3
okay, how am I supposed to end this post..I can't say woofz, tail wags, wet licks, arfs, woofs..or any of these things that all you adorable doggies say. I gotta be special. Since I am a hammie who loves everybody, I would say....
xoxo
Husky the hamster
10 comments:
You look adorable in your royal chair!
River
Hehe! You're the ruling King, Husky, even King Snowy is not allowed to be in the same place as you are.
Love your royal chair and crown.
Have a strong heart, OK? Snowy & Crystal are friendly and they are not scary at all!
In the last picture, are you sitting on your's mom flip-flop?
Kiss, kiss
lol husky, when GG see this king chair, i'm sure she wants a queen chair too! lol that's so funny.
is that a slipper you are in, in the last pic? kat managed to get that pic so nicely, you look soooooo cute in that heart shape.
wet wet licks
Boo
Hey Husky! You eyes are so big in the 1st pic, so cute! heheh. The royal chair is very nice. I bet is real gold! You will be a great king!
Amber :)
Thank u River :)
Ring, you should have seen those paws of theirs on my car that day. They were smashing my car until kat stopped them *phew*. I think you would be scared too. LOL and that was a flip-flop that I was sitting in hehe =D
Boo - kat intended to make it have a heart shape .. I was a good model
Thank Amber ;)
xoxo
Hask the hamster
Hey Husky, that's so pawsome that you get your own post! And you look hamsterrific on that king chair. :)
You take very nice photos
~ Girl girl
Hi Husky!! You look so regal :)Glad Snowy and Crystal let you blog today!
Loves,
Tofu
Hello Husky Hamster,
You are a King in your own right on your thrown - so majestic & so adorably cute.
Wuffs
Bella
it's me Mona
me wants ya to come over and tell what breed Copper be
bet ya can't guess!!
oooo love the crown, husky :)
but the one of you on the green sandal is way cooler :D
poronchi
Post a Comment