Awards, by Crystal
Hello everybody, I hope you guys are doing well :)
I spent yesterday and the day before checking on what we missed from you guys while Snowy helped mommy to unpack. We found a big surprise in a couple of blogs for us :o)
I started to do this *Dancy Dancy* trick that mommy taught me when seeing that my brother and I recieved two awards from two of our dear pals.
Thank you so much pal....We wont desappoint you. We will post as many pictures and stories as we can about us, and we hope you enjoy reading and looking through them. You really deserve the kisses that I always give my brother, Snowy. I will save few of my kisses for you instead of giving all of them to Snowy ... Now, we would like to pass this Award to Amber and Momo & Pinot
The second award was from cute Goofy and ALSO adorable Mango.
It is callted the "Arte-y-pico" Award

Thank you SO VEWY much guys for the wonderful surprise :) Thank you for giving us a double treat: 1. check on what we missed from your blogs 2. the awards
We would like to pass the "Arte-Y-Pico" award to Scottie, Snoop, Maggie, Candi and Rocky
- You have to pick FIVE blogs that you consider deserve this award for creativity, design, interesting material and also contribute to the blogger community regardless of language.
- Each award has to have the name of the author and a link to his/her blog to be visited.
- Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given him/her the award itself.
- Award winners and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of the "Arte-y-Pico" blog so everyone will know the origin of the award.
- In compliance with said RULES, the award winner must show the RULES
In another note guys, not only are my ears pink, but also the tip of my tail *hehe*...Those colors are especially made for us doggies. I decided that I wanna have this look -temporary- It will fade in 2 weeks time ;) For now I am enjoying it =D

Next on maltesepaws blog:
"Our Snow Adventure" in a VERY HIGH mountain in Austria
"while I stared at the snow on the ground for the first time, my brother, Snowy decided to show how much he missed the snow by putting his WHOLE face in it"
my brother is nutts!!!!
Stay Tuned ;)
Maltese Paws,
Crystal




10 comments:
Hello pals, thanks for visiting my blog and for your kind words. It really means the world to me and the Js. JX
PS Love the hairdo!
Ooh...snow! I have never seen snow before! You both are very lucky doggies! Thank you SOOO much for the award! It's really very kind of you!
Scottie
Jackson - we were SO VERY pleased to read your latest post =) we will pray that you continue to feel better buddy *wet licks* and glad that you like my new do ;)
Scottie - am telling you buddy, if you ever get the chance, visit places where you can find the snow...you will LOVE it. Mommy took us on a ride in a snow tube...I had a BLAST! In fact, I asked mommy to take me again for that ride by putting my front paws on the tube again *hehe* .. glad that you liked the award, enjoy ;)
Maltese Paws,
Crystal
Ohhhh, Crystal, I'm having a heartquake, I think so. I have to sit down! You are so lovely in the picture, your fashionable pink ears and tail take my breath away and flutter my falling in love heart.
Snowy, now you see why your mom gave you the name snowy.( I still don't know why my human sister named me Mango? and my mom listened to her!)
Hugs and kisses S&C
Crystal, may I kiss you tail?
Hello, it's me again.
Come over, please. I have a nice surpire for you.
XOXO
Hiya Snow and Crystal Thanks for the award! Am so HAPPY!!! Hahaha Snowy, u r so CUTE!!! Love the dye job on ur ear and tail! Maybe i should persuade my mummy to dye my tail PINK!!!! Mi fav colour is PINK!!! Am so sissy! hehehe
Snowy and Crystal!! We love your pink tail!!! :)
Snow in Austria?? Wow!!!
Congratulations on your TWO awards! We're glad you're back to Blogger world.
and thank you for giving us the award. We'll proundly post it on our blog shortly.
Momo & Pinot
Wah, you guys walk in snow??? Cant blame snowy since he is SNOW too. hahaha
Crystal, I like the pinky tip!!
slurpy licks,
BenBen
omdog! snowy is having a face of snow! hehehehe.
crystal is so fashionable. i'm sure mummy loves play dressing and dying hair with ya since she's a girl. did snowy get a blue dye hair too? that would be soooooo funky of him if he did.
wet wet licks
Boo
Manog - funny that you mentioned the story behind naming you because we thought of asking you this question not so long time ago...and you know what? your name makes you even more lovable & dear to us; why? because it reminds Snowy and mommy of a precious girl that they once had...they loved her soo much..Melon was the name and she was a poodle. I never met her, but mommy and Snowy were heartbroken when they lost her. Thats why they got me to their lives ... we just love the fact that you are called Mango *wet licks*
AND THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MCH for the Award pal
Snoop - my fave color is pink too :o) YAAY we have that in commen. You deserves the award. Enjoy =)
Momo & Pinot - yup! in Hintertux, Austria you will find snow ALL YEAR LONG..whether it was winter or summer :) brother and I should be tourist guid by now *hehe* check on the place by visiting this link
http://europeforvisitors.com/switzaustria/articles/hintertux.htm
oh and you sure deserve the award ;) Enjoy
BenBen - my name is also related to *snow* coz I heard mama say that I am a snow Crystal :o)
Boo - funny that you mentioned coz mommy got 2 bottle of "color spray" for doggies: pink & blue...mommy still didnt try on Snowy but she sure will
Maltese Paws,
Crystal
Post a Comment