That girl is so dangerous, by Snowy
BUT, this naughty girl can take advantage over this when it comes to getting what she wants from me...In these situations, she gives kisses for the *purpuse of taking whatever I am chewing on*, and NOT meaning to *really* give kisses...Even mommy was surprised the first time she saw Crystal do that to me......
Take a look at the bellow pictures to see what I mean
*Kat: the bellow pictures weren't taken right after the above pictures - Crystal tricked Snowy TWICE last night. Yet, it doesn't look like Snowy will ever learn that when he has a toy or something to chew on, he should ALWAYS ignore the kissing maltese, Crystal LOL Poor Snowy, was busy giving back kisses to Crystal who at that point grabed the spungy ball from him...and finally got what she wanted*
Snowy: Hey! Give me MY spungy ball back...I am not done playing with it, Crystal See how tricky can Crystal be!!!! She ignored my WOOFS WOOFS words to bring back my spungy ball that she stole
All I have to do then is look at the person who would rescue my spungy ball from Crystal and return it back to me!
Snowy: Mommy, I think I might need your help here !At the end, I get my stolen stuff back...........until next time she tries again and I give-in and get tricked by her AGAIN! sheesh! those girls are smarter than I thought they were!
Oh and did I mention that spungy balls don't last for long? Here is the remaining of my spungy ball after I got it back from C!
It was an accident, I was only wrestling with the spungy ball until I realized that I destroyed it........ The place was in a mess. Spungy ball's remainings were everywhere on the ground and sofas, but a smile on my face always does the trick of not letting anyone gets mad at me ^_^ Hey, I can be tricky too
**********************************************
Our mommy's friends, our nightmares:
Nikon & Canon
I would like u to meet D80 - mommy's friend that chases us EVERYWHERE!!!
Its a crazy thing that not only follows us, but also follows its own reflection to snap a pic >_<If it wasn't D80, then it is HV30...or sometimes BOTH! I think that it is time to apply Adorable Mango's tips...maybe it will work and chase those things away from us
*************************************************
Mommy was unfair with ua lately, she didn't give us enough time in front of her laptop to blog and check on you guys :( She got involoved in a summer job that although she doesn't like AT ALL still continue working there...she says that would need to do some savings of money to buy something. I just wonder what it could be!!!
Anyways, two important stuff that we still wanna share with you guys for this post!
AWARD!
The award that we recieved from Snoop...We tried to post about it in our last post, but blogger kept on getting stuck at the end. We are happy to have a new post for our pal's award! Let us tell you how HAPPY we were when we knew that our pal, Snoop, passed an award for us... *wet licks and tail wags to you Snoop*
Now we got 3 blogger pals who passed this award to us. GREAT ^_^
"Cold Box" Tag
Adorable Mango tagged us to show our cold box.
We chose to show you our "mostly veggie" cold box. Nothing is interesting in this part to us. We are not veggie malts We are RAW meat deit malts :p *beginners* and this is what interests us the most in the cold box...
This is our "naked" Cold Box. Funny that the front of the Cold Box's "looks" is identical to its inside *hehe* .Nothing for us in there!!!
Here is the rule of the game:
- Show us a photo of the front of your Cold Box-
- Tell us about at least one thing on it and one thing you keep inside of it
- Tag your friends and remember to stay Cool!And no fair cleaning it up first!
*** Uh oh! we just realized that we forgot the "one thing on it" rule :p On the first Cold box tht you saw, there is a cubberd while there is nothing on the "naked" cold box =)
we woud like to tag, Benben, Amber and Goofy
Maltese Paws,
Snowy




15 comments:
Snowy my man, if Crystal playing tricks kissing me to exchange for whatever she wants, then she'll have whatever she wants from me!
I'll give her spungy ball, designer fashion clothes, credit cards, diamond woman's best friend, my heart, my life if she just says she wants it. And she doesn't have to kiss me first.
Lovely Crystal,
I'll fly my Air Dragonfly to deliver 3 more awards to you,
-Big red bow heart(*wink*)
-Sharing the love(*wink wink*)
-Friendship Award
-Big red puffy heart(*wink wink wink*)
Your cold box is so cool, look like those commercial ones in grocery supermarket.
And looking at the meat, I have to refrain myself from drooling!
Cheers!
w00f's Snowy and crystal...heehee snowy u just cant trust girl doggies....loved the picksurs...and congrats on ur awards...hmmm me thinks mango like crystal...
b safe,
~rocky~
Lovely S&C,
Wow,you have 2 click click machines that following you, that's worse than 1! That machine is crazy, not only follows you, but also follows its own reflection to snap a pic, no wonder I saw the word Nikon kinda funny. My mom's clicky thing is a toy one compares with yours, like us Maltese compares with Mastiff in sizes.
Cheers!
Kisses to Crystal.
Crystal: am blushing here...can't find the right "woofs" to say right now..U sure is one of my DEAREST malts....awweee Snowy complains about me being tricky and you say that you would give me whatever I want not even for an exchange of kisses......*am melting here* ............ *bush* *blush*
*Psst* Rocky - don't forget to read my P.S. comment in your blog under your "Boy's barkday" post...
even after saying what I just said, I still feel *woofless*
Blushy Malt,
Crystal
Hi, Snowy and Crystal!
Thanks for coming to visit my blog!
Crystal is so smart doing the kissy trick on you Snowy!
Congratulations on your Award!
You have 2 cold boxes!!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
PS My grandma makes my dresses.
Hi Snowy and Crystal!
Thanks for dropping by our blog! We have linked u :-) Wow look at the remains of your spungy ball!! We do that all the time! *Evil laugh*
Hi Snowy and Crystal,
Thanks for visiting my blog! I love to make new friends :)
Oooohhh.. Poor Snowy... lil' sisters are bad news, aren't they. I am bracing myself for tough times ahead with my new sister (yup she is a border collie!!) who is going to grow to be much bigger than me! :( Helppp...
Anyway, glad you got your ball back Snowy.. although you 'killed' it.. Hehehe..
wakakkaakaka, sorry Snowy. I just couldn't stop laughing. Crystal is really good in that huh. I guess I will also do the same thing, her kiss will sure win anything from me.
Congrat on your award and thanks for the tag....I will show you our cool box but Im not sure if they is anything for me. lol
slurpy licks,
BenBen
Hi cute girls!
Ahhh, a girl who loves a good sloppy tennis ball as much I do! This could be love at first bounce. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Hope to visit again soon!
Your Pal,
Petey
P.S. Love your blue ears and tail tip!
Hi there!
Thanks for passing to my blog, mom says you're 2 cuties ;) and I think that's true
and...
If you got confused (becuz many visitors do)
I/ME IS BROWNIE, AND I AM THE CAMPBELL HAMSTER.
Sushi is the chihuahua doggie
and...Stellaluna is the Domestic Shorthair, the cat.
But I don't think you got confused becuz yes, I'm the cutie pie ;)
-Brownie
Mom says: whoops! I think If forgot one of you cuties; the cuttest: Husky :)
Hi Snowy!
Haha...seems like you fell for your sister's trick quite a few times! No worries, I fall for Kenji's tricks lots of times too...only he doesn't really kisses me. He just likes to pester me until I lose my concentration, and then BAM! My stuff's gone...*sigh*
Love the stuff in your cold box! The foods in there look yummy (especially the raw stuff!) hehe!
Scottie
crystal is soooooooooo nottie! but i'm sure your heart melt when she started kissing you. how would a guy refuse kissy mouth from a pretty gal like crystal rite? LOL
btw crystal's pink ears is fading pretty fast. i love the dyed hair actually. she looks so girly with it. but your blue fur is still very obvious.
wet wet licks
Boo
Cant blame you for falling for the same trick twice cos Crystal is so pretty and loveable.
We think you guys look cool in your dyed hair colour.
Thank you for the birthday greetings for Boy.
Love
Boy n Baby
Lorenza- Your grandma is sure talented..I, Crystal, really LOVE your dwesses. Mommy better learn how to make dwesses coz I have doggie dwess designs in my mind and I would really like it if mommy learnt how to become my tailor. By the way, 2 Cold boxes is needed in this house LOL
Cocoa- thanks for linking us as your pals :) we enjoy making new friends
Huskee - your sis will be your loving friend and great protector :)
Crystal to BenBen: aww - thanks :)
Petey - um , I, Snowy, am a "boy" ^_^ but no worries for getting confused..
Brownie = we sure meant *you* when saying that you are a cutie pie :) our Husky the hamster knows that we call hin cutie too ;)
I guess Kenji is as tricky as Crystal
Boo - and the worst part is that she KNOWS that I cannot refuse her kisses!!! and about our dyed hair, it doesn't last for so long. It stays dark for 2 weeks and then starts fading. thats why mommy got those sprays ;) We like them too.
Baby & Boy - when we go for walks with those colored ears and tip tails, people always stops us to look a closer look at us *hehe* maybe they think that we r 2 maltese who landed to the earth from a different planet *haha*
Poppy - we still enjoy your pictures even if our mean internet service don't allow us to get the English translation. We will keep on visiting ya to look at your new pictures
Thank you for adding us in your fave site list :)
by the way, are you the one who reads and reply to: info@poppyscornershop.com ??
We have a question about a couple of products...
Maltese Paws,
Snowy
Post a Comment