Friday, August 08, 2008

My Summer Love, by Crystal

Hey guys, how ya all doing? We hope evewybody is having a gweat day :) In today's post, we wanna introduce you to two adorable malts named Einstein (Steini for short) and his sister FairyThey live in Viersen, Germany. We knew them through a forum for more than a year already (never met before except through that forum). We always enjoyed sharing pictures and stories to them and other members in that forum. We also always enjoyed looking at their pictures and reading their stories. This is one of the million of pictures that we shared with them...A pic of Snowy when his hair was getting long..The next thing that we knew is that their mommy drew his picture. it was a big surprise for us. Mommy always wanted for someone to draw our pictures and TADDA..we got mommy's wish comming true without having to ask! We still remember how excited we all were when we recieved the drawing. Their mommy was always so nice and very talented. Check out what she made for us :) We recieved a wonderful package one day that had these two sweaters that was made by Fairy and Steini's mommy. In a note she said that we could wear those sweaters while traveling to Germany ..... Isn't she sweet? Look at Snowys

and this is mine
I just love the colors
these pictures were taken right after we recieved them...

while the five bellow pictures were taken in July 2008 while we were walking in a dog park in Munich Germany

It sure helped in keeping us warm

Last June, Fairy, Steini and their mommy invited us to their place when they knew that we were going to Germany for summer vacation. Of course, to my brother and I, we always love to meet up with our pen pals. We always love to meet with other doggies. So it was our pleasure to meet them. Here are the pictures that we took of our first meeting. Here is Steini boy and this is Fairy. Their mommy does wonderful job with their coat.....
okay, so we were in their garden. checking the place out when Einstein showed his interest in me
and for mommy's surprise, I liked him back as well!!!

Why was mommy surprise you ask?

Most male dogs who I meet in dogson(person), always try to come to me. I never showed any interest...always growled at the ones who did not understand that I wanted them to leave me alone. Snowy is the boy who I never growled at. He is my brother and I wuv him.

At first, with Steini, I was the same, but my girly "grrrr" didn't stop him from trying again. Before I knew it, I was wagging my tail to him and didn't mind him being close to me...and wow baby, he never left my side. He was a real gentleman...my tail kept on wagging! A picture worth a thousand words....... To mommy, the cuttest thing is that when I sat in a place, Steini would lay just like that in the bellow pic, right infront of me, and wouldn't leave my side Here I am....
Few seconds later, this pic was taken .. Steini and I but guess who wasnt happy with Steini? My protective brother, Snowy.

Anytime Snowy was getting closer to Steini and I, Steini was telling him off! Snowy is the one on the right side of the bellow pic. The barking malt is Steini. I am next to mommy while Fairy is the forth one Our mommies were trying to take a nice group picture, but it wasn't easy to handle and control 4 malts....I wasn't in this bellow pic. Fairy is the one in the middle

Snowy thought that Fairy was a cutie too right after that pic was taken
Fairy was acting like a real princess :) She is sooo sweet for wordsMy brother and her started to guard the garden...

Snowy: I go this way and you go that way princess FairyHere is a pic of me with Fairy...I love her hairSteini and Fairy's daddy offered us some treat but Steini and I prefered to stay together and leave Snowy and Fairy with the treat Here they are, Fairy, Snowy and the daddy
************************************************************************
Guess what guys? We had another wonderful suprise from two of our pals in blogger. Adorable Mango and huggable Amber, you two realy cheered us up with this award Thank you pals *wet licks*

Suggested Rules for Accepting this Award are:

  1. Add the logo of the award to your blog
  2. Add a link to the person who awarded it to you
  3. Nominate 7 other blogs
  4. Add links to those blogs on your blog
  5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs
We would like to pass this award to our pals who did not recieve it yet.
We promised Amber to show her a friend of ours, Dolce, who reminds us of her. Since his mommy is still on vacation (which means that we cannot hang out with him until she is back), we decided to share a video where you will see him playing with Snowy.... I wasnt part of the family in December, 2006
Dolce
Maltese Paws,
Crystal

10 comments:

Deetz said...

I enjoyed these photos so much...I love the lil hoodie sweater and your colorful sweater too.
Deetzy

Ben & Darling said...

AWw...Crystal that is soooooooooo sweet. You got a boyfriend now??? Steini is sure a gentlemen, I love to see the way he treat you.

Its glad to see that you all having great time together.

slurpy lick,
BenBen

Boo Casanova said...

ooooooooooo crystal, u got a holiday bf!!! hahahaha. that's so cute of you all. and it is always nice to meet up with fellow pals overseas.

wet wet licks

Boo

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

What a wonderful Maltese summer reunion! I wish I was there. Well, then I will be left out, will be the fifth wheel!
Steini is a cool dude, Fairy has an elegant coat. Their mom made you two those beautiful sweaters, she is very nice!
I enjoyed these photos and I want more.
More photos of sweet Crystal, NOT photos of Crystal and Steini kissing kissing!
Cheers!

Abby said...

Hi, Crystal...

How sweet...You got a boyfriend & Snowy is making sure he treats you right...

I loved all your pictures...

Abby xxxooo

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your wonderful story, Crystal. It's so much fun to meet new friends, isn't it? And your mommie took such wonderful pictures. It's so easy to see why Steini was smitten with you - you're a beautiful little girl. All four of you are precious and sweet!

Linda and Bonnie
xoxoxo

Snoop Lim aka Noop Noop said...

Hiya Snowy and Crystal ^ __ ^ The sweaters really look so nice on you two! OH yup! I got an award for you two. Do check it out at my blog :)

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Hi Crystal and Snowy!

Those pictures were so cool! So many beautiful Malts in one go! And the drawing is gorgeous too....=)

I've got an award for you too! Please do check out my blog!

Scottie

Snowy and Crystal said...

Thanks guys for your words :)

Mango - There is always room for MORE malts. We wish you were there too. We bet that we would have a BLAST =D bty, during our trip, we met alot of other tourists too and the ones who were friendly the most were comming from the same place that you live in. Our cuttiness drove them crazy and they just made us think of you and think that we bet that you are as friendly and nice as they are in person =)

Sweet Linda and Sweetie Bonnie - we are always happy to see you visit our blog :)

Snoop and Scootie - you gave us awards! WOW...THANK YOU!! wet licks...Off we go to check them

Maltese Paws,

Crystal

Girl Girl Hamster said...

How fun to have friends visit. It's nice to see so many cute doggies playing together.

~ Girl girl