Joining mommy to school
Well, mommy took me to school with her, and I had such a great time. I met a dalmation puppy and boy was she pretty. Mommy do take me to collage with her from time to time, so everyone there knows me really well, except for little Elly. She was such a sweetheart =) I loved her. I also met another Spanish instructor for the first time. She was crazy about me. I behaved really well when meeting her for the first time. She a poodle lover. I heard her say that she owns two poodles (ladies) and also said that one day, I will meet them too (wow baby!!).
I heard them talk about arranging *Pets Day* at campus which means that I will even meet other doggies too =) Can't wait.
How do I look?
Ok,mommy. I know that I am a cutie but you better hurry.you don't want to be late for your lecture!!
I know the answer is no,but can I sit next to you PLEASE?
This is Elly the cute puppy
and here is a video of me meeting a Spanish instructor for the first time




2 comments:
Snowy, you look so handsome in your polo shirt! And your new dalmation friend is too cute!
Tobes
ah snowy, you stand like a MAN! hehehe. you look so cute no wonder no one can resist you!
during my x'mas pawty last friday night, i met a pro-active dalmatian puppy too. she is absolutely gorgeous like your friend elly.
wet wet licks
Boo
Post a Comment