Thursday, December 14, 2006

My tennis ball

Hi guys, this post will mainly be about introducing my friend "Mr. Tennis Ball". Although my mouth is smaller than it, I still love it. I was playing with family members yesterday while mommy took some photos of cutie me =)

hmmmz!! I wonder if I will be able to carry his ball.


hehehehehe!! I did it. I am just so proud of myself.


hey!! stay away from my ball (notice my right paw) I am being so protective to "Mr. Tennis ball"


streching my mouth...you see what I mean, my mouth is too small to play with this ball


can I go for a swim?

8 comments:

Boo Casanova said...

snowy, you are sooooooooooooo cute!!! especially that photo with your vampire teeth! hehehe!

the ball can't really fit my whole mouth but i can bite like half of it. i think you are able to do that too.

i love all your photos!

wet wet licks

Boo

Boo Casanova said...

btw, i think you got your name bcoz.... you snow? hehehe

wet wet licks

Boo

Snowy and Crystal said...

Boo,

I think you are one smart doggie to know that my name has something to do with snow an stuff =) LOL

Arf,

Snowy

Simba and Jazzi said...

Hi Snowy, I have that problem with balls. Mummy gets me little squeaky balls. Love the new haircut.

Simba xx

Fu Fu said...

Hey Snowy, "Mr. Tennis Ball" looks fun. Is he tasty?


~ fufu

Toby said...

Wow Snowy, you are a super pup!~ And so cute...

Toby

Snowy and Crystal said...

Simba, I dunno why, but I prefer to play with bigger toys. Mommy wonders why LOL

Fufu, "Mr. Tennis ball" is sure so fun to be with =)

Toby, glad you liked my new hair do =)

woof,

Snowy

Bailey/Tasha/Maddie said...

too cute.. please visit my blogif you get a chance

www.yorkiefun.blogspot.com