New shirt and new toy
hi again guys,
Mommy and I spent a great day together. In the early morning, we played like crazy. I also ended up in the pool LOL I just love the water. Later, my girlfriend Milla showed up and boy was she looking cute =) I haven't seen her for two weeks and I love how she looked like today with that hair growing on her face....Oh Milla, you are such a beautiful poodle!!! We went for a short walk around in our area, then back to my house. I was such a gentleman to invite Milla into my house. Both of us walked forward to the house even before our mommies LOL
I enjoyed having Milla and her mommy in my house. I did not stop giving them kisses.
After they left, it was me and mommy again doing lots of other nice things. Mommy went to Animal World and bought me new stuff. A new green shirt and a new toy. I love the toy, but about the shirt "well, hmmmm!! it is Okay" I mean, it doesn't interest me as much as the toy does.





2 comments:
hey snowy,
yeah, your face says it all - totally not excited about the new shirt.
i hope you get more interesting stuff for x'mas though!
wet wet licks
Boo
yeah Boo....I don't know why does mommy loves to dress me up. She says that I look o cute with them, but when I saw that shirt for the first time, I started chewing on it LOL mommy took a video of that. she was too lazy to upload it in youtube. I asked her to do it now hehehe and she listened to me. You will soon see me on a video =)
arf,
Snowy
Post a Comment