mommy was not happy with me today
Hi guys,
well I was behaving like a 3 months old today. Mommy was busy, studying. How could she be doing something else other than playing with me!!!!! I mean, come on, study instead of cuddling me?
I tried my best to get her attention. She looked few times at me (she was almost gonna end up leaving her studies and playing with me), but I had no luck :(
She was like "I have a tough exam coming up on Monday, and I am not good at it"
Whatever!! I did not care. Because she was so into her book, I wanted to teach her a lesson. I grabbed a paper I found close to her, and ran away with it. Mommy did not notice until she heard me chewing on it...I thought that I succeeded in getting her attention, but I was only 50% right. I got her attention, but she was not happy with me because I was chewing on her important notes for her exam. By the time she got to me, it was too late. Notes were gone, and mommy was not happy with me.




1 comment:
ah, bad snowy need a spank! so, are you gonna sit for the exam on behalf since you know better coz those notes are in your stomach? if she fails the exam.... well, you better wish you will be getting hugs and kisses... maybe in a months time!
oh, you don't celebrate x'mas. then never mind abt the card.
wet wet licks
Boo
Post a Comment