Crazy morning, by Snowy
Hey guys,
I had a fun, crazy morning with Crystal today. Mommy allowed us to do whatever we wanted to coz she said that she would give us our bath afterwards (we missed our weekley bath yesterday). I was allowed to jump into the pool coz mommy wanted to take few shots of me for the photo contest in Small Dog Forum (its a cool place to be in, by the way)...
I had a fun, crazy morning with Crystal today. Mommy allowed us to do whatever we wanted to coz she said that she would give us our bath afterwards (we missed our weekley bath yesterday). I was allowed to jump into the pool coz mommy wanted to take few shots of me for the photo contest in Small Dog Forum (its a cool place to be in, by the way)...
Here are few of the pictures during my fun time in the pool
Stage 1: prepare yourself for a cool jump
Stage 2: make your body look like a banana to help you end up with a safe, professional jump
Stage 3: your back legs can relax

Stage 4: your front paws can enter the water

stage 5: you can creat a water splash
Backview picture of a water splash
after you perform the best jump, your job is to attack the mean ball in the water 
Grab it and retrieve it. Swim back

Hold on the thing from which you wanna go out

Help yourself out by pulling your body

Cross the pool devider (that devides the big pool from the small one)

After you completed all of these things, you can consider yourself as a winning champion!! a funny looking winning champion LOL
After having my small pool party, the fun was still not over. I went WILD with Crystal...Take a look at these pictures to see what I mean
woofs,
Snowy




10 comments:
ah snowy, yes you are still adorable even when u r wet! oh mean crystal pulling your tail like that. wait, i think my mom do that alllllllll the time too!
wow snowy, you look so naked with your super short fur fur and wet wet look.
wet wet licks
Boo
Oh whoa! nice shots! The photos are great! You doggies look so fun playing around! Mommy thinks the tail pulling part is really adorable! If only I have a pool behand my backyard, is so hot here!! =3
Nice blog too btw!
Boo - mommy says that I look like one of those lizards when I am wet :(
Amber - Thanks Glad that you liked our blog :D
woofs and puppy arfs,
Snowy and Crystal
What terrific photos. Looks like you guys had soooo much fun in the pool. You look adorable all soaking wet.
Toodles,
Sweets
What fun! I wish I was there. :)
Sparky
What great photos. I need a new photo person for my blog.
Simba xx
Hey Snowy, I have tagged you. You need to post a photo of you sleeping on your back showing your tummy and then tag three more doggies.
Simba xx
Thank you Sweets =)
Sparky - we wish you could join us too. We LOVE to have friends around
Simba- mommy will take a pic of me pretty soon, thanks for tagging me :)
woofs and puppy arfs,
Snowy and Crystal
Thank you Sweets =)
Sparky - we wish you could join us too. We LOVE to have friends around
Simba- mommy will take a pic of me pretty soon, thanks for tagging me :)
woofs and puppy arfs,
Snowy and Crystal
Great picture story Snowy - oyu sure are a very sporty guy.
Love the pictures so cute !!
Wuffs
Bella
Post a Comment