Preparing myself for summer, by Crystal
Hey guys,
This post is all about me, princess Crystal. Snowy told you in his last post about his new hair-do and that he is preparing himself for summer, right? Well, I deserve a post for myself telling you about me and my preparation for summer time.
This will be my first summer here in Dubai. I mean, I was born in December 2nd, 2006 and the weather was beautiful at that time. It is getting warmer day after day now, and I sure gotta prepare myself for the hot weather. There is no way I will allow mommy to cut my pretty hair NO WAY!! I was counting the days until my hair grew and made me look like a teddy and also made me look bigger in size =) I am happy with it.
What I need to do to prepare myself is
1. to do more *shopping*...As you can see in my pictures, I am wearing a cool pink glasses to protect my eyes from the sun, and of course to make me look stylish :D But that is not enough for a spoiled gurl like me...A friend of my mommy suggested that I gotta put on a bikini on if I wanted to be close to the pool. I agree with her. I deserve a cute looking, tiny bikini, so thats what I should be looking for during my shopping.
2. to learn how to be a very good swimmer just like Snowy. I will be seeing Snowy jumping into the pool more often, cooling himself during June and July, and I better be joining him and have a great time. I am planning to take some swiiming lessons from mommy and Snowy soon. I already tried to swim and I was not scared from the water at all. Snowy is having a big influence on me ;) yaay for that!!
Here is another picture of me being carried. Everyone LOVES to pick me up and give me a cuddle.
Here is a short clip of me that was taken yesterday. Enjoy
http://s24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/katko0ota/?action=view¤t=Girlsrule.flv
puppy arfs,
Crystal




6 comments:
crystal, gotta show the bikini!!! you look super cute in the first photo.
i'm sure you'll learn how to swim in days. no worry. snowy will be happy to teach you too.
wet wet licks
Boo
Crystal,
You sure do look super cute - love the pink sun glasses - are they Doggles that match with your mummys? http://www.doggles.com/eyewear.html
Ohh a bikini for poolside is a great idea let me know what you find.
Wuffs
Bella
ps - I can't play the video - it says no video found
Boo - we are still searching for a bikini that will fit on me :p
Bella - we fixed the problem in the video. You can check it again if you want to. Mommy does has a sun glasses that looks just like mine :) she makes sure to look stylish just like me too LOL she is planning to take me to campus with her one day, and she says that we two should wear something that will match with eachother
puppy arfs,
Crystal
cyrstal, just watched the vid. ok, you are indeed naughty! my younger playmate likes playing bitey face with me too. oh, i hate it! after a while, his mouth will full of my fur fur!
wet wet licks
Boo
Love the sun glasses, you look so grown up.
Simba xx
crystal you are the cutest pool puppy!
i love your pink sunglasses, very stylish!
nose licks
baily
Post a Comment