Enjoying a veggie, by Snowy
hey guys,
first of all, tomorrow is the day that mommy will take a pic of our tummies for the *tag tummy* post =) I will have my bath first (Crystal already had hers).
This evening, mommy gave us *MY* last treat of veggie. It is not a greenie, but a treat that contains vegetables and these kindda stuff. Mommy baught it for me in February, before Crystal came into our lives. There were 4 pieces in total. I ate 3. I used to not like them alot. I can be so picky when it comes to treats. I prefer soft treats, not hard ones.
Anyways, once Crystal came to live with us, things changed. I started to eat everything mommy serves to me. I make sure to have my piece of the treat and not let this puppy, Crystal, enjoy them on her own...No way!!!
Here is what happened (I hope it works)
enjoy,
woofs,
Snowy
first of all, tomorrow is the day that mommy will take a pic of our tummies for the *tag tummy* post =) I will have my bath first (Crystal already had hers).
This evening, mommy gave us *MY* last treat of veggie. It is not a greenie, but a treat that contains vegetables and these kindda stuff. Mommy baught it for me in February, before Crystal came into our lives. There were 4 pieces in total. I ate 3. I used to not like them alot. I can be so picky when it comes to treats. I prefer soft treats, not hard ones.
Anyways, once Crystal came to live with us, things changed. I started to eat everything mommy serves to me. I make sure to have my piece of the treat and not let this puppy, Crystal, enjoy them on her own...No way!!!
Here is what happened (I hope it works)
enjoy,
woofs,
Snowy





4 comments:
a-ha-ha. so cuuuuuuute! crystal, you remind me when i was a wee pup at 3months old. mom gave me greenies. i need like a week to chew it. when my teeth are fully grown, i can chew it within 1/2 hour.
so cute of crystal kissing snowy.
wet wet licks
Boo
Crystal has any kisses left can I have one. So cute, I wish I had a brother and a sister, sigh.
Simba xx
Thanks Boo :) happy to know that you liked the clip. Crystal's teeth are still not strong. Its tough being a puppy hehe
and by the way, the treat that we were eating is not a greenie. It looks green but it is called veggie. It contains healthy vegetables =) we posted a pic of its packet. You can see it there and see =)
Do you have a pic of you when you were 3 months old awwww!!!! I would love to see it (baby Boo)
Simba- Crystal is so good at giving kisses. I taught he that hehe...no I'm kidding, I'm lucky to find a playmate who is as good as I am in giving kisses...
*Crystal sends kisses to Simba all the way from Dubai*
woofs,
Snowy
Aw,both of you are so Cute! You and Crystal are so close. I'm a greedy dog so i can chew on anything. I'm pretty lonely at home. If only I have some doggies to play with at home..
luv Amber!!
Post a Comment