Sunday, May 27, 2007

Silliest pic tag, by Snowy and Crystal

Hey guys, so cute Bella (http://bellasdogblog.blogspot.com/) tagged us to show a silly picture of ourselves. Mommy brought her cam and took many pictures of us, but no one came out to be silly hehehehe!! "ya mommy we are cuties and it is not easy to let us look silly" thats what we thought until mommy searched for older pictures and found one from each of us :( not fair !!but we allowed her to post our pictures just for you Bella =) Thanks for tagging us ;) here....Enjoy

Here is me, Snowy. Mommy's sister had cheese in her hand. I looked at her and licked my nose. My tongue was about to go back to my mouth when mommy snapped this shot...Mr. Silly me Here is me, Crystal looking silly. Mommy realized after taking this pic that I lost few of my lower baby teeth...I was yawning by the way...Miss. Silly

Our first doggie pal we wanna tag IS:
second:
Third:
We cant wait to see your silly pictures guys :)
woofs and puppy arfs,
Snowy and Crystal

8 comments:

Simba and Jazzi said...

You still look cute. I love the sun glasses.

Simba xx

Bella said...

hee hee hee very funny Snowy you have like a twisty tongue ..
And Crystal so cute & so toof-less hee hee
Good Pictures Puppies
Wuffs
Bella

Boo Casanova said...

snowy, love your v shape tongue. did you get any cheese after the photo??

toothless crystal... kekekee.

wet wet licks

Boo

Snowy and Crystal said...

Boo - yeah I did get little cheese. The cheese was brought to get my attention for good photos. Mommy did not know that I would end up licking my nose hehe

woofs,

Snowy

Amber said...

Hi Snowy and Crystal,You two are So cute in the silly photos. I like the way Snowy twist his tongue.
Crystal is really pretty in pink.

There's a tag waiting for you, go to my blog to find out more!! =3

Snowy and Crystal said...

hi Amber,

We checked your blog and left a comment there.
This is exciting...wait for our next post..we will have to list our 7 facts from each of us first :D

woofs and puppy arfs,

Snowy and Crystal

Lizzy said...

Hehe, very cute and silly pictures!

Sparky

Juno said...

Hello and nice to meet you, Snowy & Crystal!! My name is Momo.

Your blog is very well done! There are so many cute pictures and I can see you two are spoiled by your mom. :) This is my first visit to your blog but.. would you mind if I link your blog to mine??

Momo from 'cold' country, Canada xoxo