Day three, by Crystal, Snowy and katkoota
Crystal: Hey guys
so I wanna update you about how am i doing. sorry for not updating you yesterday but mommy was busy taking care of me, along with taking care of her studies for her finals, and I was busy being taken care of by mommy LOL
Here is a quick update about day two: My second day was a crazy one I should say, after I took my pain killer...I started to go nuts, trying to run here and there. I had a battle with mommy. she was struggling to make me stay still and rest until she put me in my kennel for some time. I stay there anytime she sees me become so hyper...She says that I gotta take it easy so that I can recovers fast.
Here is day three update...similar to day 2 except that I no longer need to be in my kennel. I am learning that being active does not make mommy happy, so I do lay down when mommy asks me to, but I make sure that she cuddles me while I do so...I am a spoiled maltese you know. Mommy gives me free time and take off my hospital gown (when her eyes are all on me), but then she putts it back on me coz I can be naughty and start licking my tummy.
ok, maybe it was me
woofs,
Snowy
Katkoota: I wanna tell you about my try to talk to Crystal's vet to ask her why she cut Crystal's mustache and guess what?! I still could not talk to her *Kat pulls her hair*. Here is what happened since day 1:
thanks for reading...tones of hugs from,




5 comments:
Glad you are feeling better Crystal, you better get really well to keep Snowy out of trouble.
Simba xx
crystal, that hospital gown is so much better with the e-collar. but do u have problem pee pee? is it all button around your girly bits??
they should really use this gown instead of the e-collar. the last time i had it on me, i couldn't even walk properly. :(
snowy, why is your hair flying in your last photo??
wet wet licks
Boo
Hi Crystal - pleased to see you re up & about & feeling better. Your hair will grow again & you still look b eautiful.
Snowy - so naughty to try to blame Crystal for your shredding !! b ut I bet t was heaps of fun to rip rip away!!
Wuffs
Bella
Simba - yeah, I better get back to myself otherwise, Snowy will destroy the whole house
Boo - I done have problem when I go potty =) It is not all button around your girly bits hehe, yet mommy still takes it off when I go potty coz it can get messy. yeah I never used an e cone but I cannot imagine myself with one
Snowy to Boo - you are really asking boo...boy, you don't know my mom: she can go crazy and start squeezing me and rubbing my head coz she says that I am a cutie pie
Crystal to Bella: thanks =) am recovering really well. I have Snowy who helps me alot with his kisses :o)
Snowy to Bella: I am smart when I blame Crystal haha
woofs and puppy arfs,
Snowy and Crystal
Ohhh Crystal! I am glad to see that you are doing better, I was worried about you. Your owie looks painful. I have to get neutered this summer. Mom won't tell me when so it's probably going to be a terrible surprise. You must be doing ok because you are playing with Snowy. By the way, Snowy, you look like you would be lots of fun to play with. You like tearing up things like I like tearing up things. Together, we could really cause some damage!
Toodles,
Sweets
Post a Comment