Friday, June 15, 2007

photoshow, by Snowy and Crystal

hey guys, so as we promised....here are the pictures ......Crystal will start.....

Mommy, I am not sure about this polo shirt
See what I mean...Its not my size. I still need to grow a little more. Besides, It isn't a girlt outfitAWEEE!! I miss my teddybear face :( As you can see, Snowy have a polo shirt too (blue). His is not new, mine is. Now we have the same shirt. Here is Snowy with his polo shirt. Isn't my brother adorable with this funny smile in the pic hehe Here is my brother, posing...and because my brother looks so adorable with the polo shirt, am gonna let him borrow mine until I grow a little more

Here SNowy....wear my polo shirt =) He sure loves it Back to me...Here is my pink hoodie
I gotta see whats on the table I am still a doll :o)
and this is me with my pink harness
side view
and here is my fave dress/harness ..Here is a side view
a back view
stand view hehe =)
My new dress
Here are some of our new stuff (I recieved more things than Snowy did) notice my bikini on the right side of the bellow pic not a good pic, but here is how does it looks on me
Snowy to the world: ok guuys...Now its my turn to show you some pictures...Lets start with my new sunglasses and my cool vest/harness I LOVE it. I already have a bandana that matches with it which I will be showing you in the following pictures
There you go!!
I am one cool dude!!!
and this is how my hair looks like after I take off my bandana What mommy?! what did I do this time? I mean I was just trying to have some fun...chill!!! It is so tough being a cutie pieHere is my new vest/harnessHere is a side viewCrystal and I have a match =)
Hey mommy's big friend, play with me!!!

Woofs,
Snowy

10 comments:

Juno said...

You two are soooooooo pawfect!!

I like your spiky hair!

Enjou your weekend!

Momo xoxo

L said...

Hi Snowy and Crystal,
I just love your guys new outfits. They are so cute, just like you guys are. I like Crystal's black and polka dot dress. The black dress with the lace is also adorable, afterall, every girl needs a little black dress! You are some very lucky doggies. Your Mommy must love you two so much!

Toodles,
Sweets

Toby said...

Oh my gosh, your new outfits are the cutest!!! I love all of them!! I think the polo shirts are really cute!!! (Mommy made me say that). I don't like clothes, she does!!

Toby's Mom: The kids look so gosh darn cute in their new clothes!! I loved all the pictures. My favorite was the post-bandana shot of Snowy!!! SO CUTE! And that bikini... simply too adorable for words!!!

Did you buy them from PetEdge.com??

Boo Casanova said...

oh, i have never seen the vest/jacket with harness before! that's one cool outfit. most of the clothes i have are just plain clothes. but mom put on body harness with leash. so it is quite awkward with clothes on and body harness outside. i like all the clothes for both of you. but i love the hoodies the most. oh, you two look so cute wearing the pink and blue hoodies. sooooooo cute!

wet wet licks

Boo

Bella said...

Oh my Dog - you guys have the best clothes !! And look so adorable in them - where did your big brother get them from?
I love love love the bikini - that will be perfect to wear by the pool with your cute pink sunnies !!
Wuffs
Bella

ToFFee said...

Wowf! Those are the bestest clothes!

I like the matching black leather ones!

mommy like the black dressy ones. although she can't buy it for me.. and she better not.. it's not a boi's clothes!

hope you have a good weekend!

I hope weather becomes nicey so mommy and daddy will allow me to go to the beach! they better buy me some swim shorts (mommy: i think I want trunks for you)!

nooo.. swim shorts! and a sleeveless tee and those stuff snowy has.. and.. and..

Wuffs!
Toffee

Simba and Jazzi said...

What great clothes you both have. I love the jacket.

Simba xx

Amber said...

Hi Snowy and Crystal! How have you been? I'm totally in love with your new clothes!! Can't find clothes like that here. Snowy is soooo handsome when he smiles!!
Take care~!

Snowy and Crystal said...

Momo - thanks :) have a great weekend yourself too. By the way, our weekend is over by now (Friday and Saturday) LOL and it was not that good. We will share the story in the coming post

Sweets - your comment is as sweet as you are :o) mommy loves us alot. She likes to spoil us like crazy. Everyone in her (our) family loves us as well, especially mommy's big bro =) we love you big bro...You are the coolest

Toby - big bro buys our stuff from different places. There is a cool shop in London (Harroads streat)that he likes to get us stuff from there. He also buy stuff online...They come all the way from the U.S to London...Website is called petsupplies (we think; we are not sure)

Bella - we answered your question while replying to Toby LOL :o) Thank you for your nice comment. Crystal will be able to be close to the pool when her vet allows her to get a bath :( her tummy (the part where it got operated, got infected) :(

Toffee - we hope the weather gets nice too...you gotta wait until October at least. We still go to the beach in the early mornings...its cool :)

Thanks Simba and Amber =)

woofs and puppy arfs,

Snowy and Crystal

Baily said...

wow awesome outfits!
you both look great.

my mommy can't stop looking at the super cute pictures!

nose licks
~baily