Saturday, June 09, 2007

We have been to a slumber pawty, by Crystal

Hey guys, so Snowy mommy and I were invited to a slumber pawty(party) at small dog forum.
It was the first slumber pawty I have ever been too, and let me tell you, I had a gweat time =) The only difference is that for us, this slumber pawty started in the early morning which is cool coz I get so sleepy sometimes, late at night....there were few doggies -two mommies with their doggies-, yet I still had a fun time chatting with a cute guy :o) lucky me hehe!! because there weren't cute doggie ladies talking to us, I pushed Snowy away from mommy's pc and sat right in front of the screen chatting with Baily. I already know him from before, but never ever got the chance to chat with him *live*. You guys must already know him. He has a cool blog as well (http://bailymypuppy.blogspot.com/)

When I talked to him, he was still sleepy which was really CUTE!! I got the chance to know him better and I really LOVE what I know so far about his personality =) it seems that he is a little just like me: sweet, cuddley and loving.....Here are some pictures of me, taken today...

ok momy, we are connected now..and I can see Baily saying "hello" to us =)boy, he is CUTE...I can't stand it; look at his pic mommy
Let me try and type something for himHey mommy, you are missing the *Alt* botton of your laptop here Guess what guys, we will be leaving to Germany this summer and are planning to (hopefully) meet Baily...He told me that he would love to meet us YIPPPEEEEEE =D isn't that GREAT?
I can't wait until I meet you cutie Baily
I am staying here until the next slumber pawty...hopefully we meet more doggiesWhen I went potty outside, I got the chance to stay in the garden for a little while and I had a great time...This is me, just chilling
Here is my goofy brother, Snowy...saying *cheeeese* to the camera
Snowy says: is that a bug?!
My brother is a cutie pie as well =)


Puppy arfs,
Crystal

7 comments:

Baily said...

crystal it was my pleasure to talk to you and i can not wait for the next slumber party!!!

it was so much fun, i am looking forward to the next party on the 29th to meet you all again!

i am already so excited about getting a chance to meet you for real!

nose licks
~baily

Bella said...

Hi Crystal,
You are so clever with the laptop & being able to make new friends - where is the pictures of youor new 'boyfriend' Baily?

Snowy - can be my boyfriend coz I think he's sooo cute tooo !!

Wuffs
Bella

Boo Casanova said...

oh crystal, still wearing the hospital gown. hehehe. how's the wound healing??

aren't u cute with the "is that a bug" photo?? snowy is cute as always. i notice his mustache is quite short too.

so when are you guys leaving for germany?? i bet baily is a cutie to meet!

wet wet licks

Boo

Snowy and Crystal said...

Baily - we are counting the dayz =)

Bella - I just did a small editing to this post and added Baily's blog. You can check him out, but let me tell you, he is all mine LOL =D

Snowy to Bella: WOW baby...I gotta admit that you are one CUTE gurl ;)...My Milla shouldn't be reading this, so shhhh :)

Boo - I still wear my hospital gown from time to time coz I still do try and lick that place, but then mommy is trying to teach me not to do it when I am not having it on =) It is healing pretty well I should add ;)
We are leaving on the 23 rd of this month, but mommy still did not prepare anything for us..she better hurry and leave her final studies hehe

puppy arfs,

Crystal

L said...

I so enjoy the photos of you guys. You are such cute little doggies. Glad you had fun at SDF slumber party. I used to be a member of SDF, in fact, they still show my photo in the SDF friends photos. Can you pick me out?

Toodles,
Sweets

Simba and Jazzi said...

We'd like to come to the slumber party but its in the middle of the night here and we are all asleep. Looks like you had a good time.

Simba xx

ToFFee said...

Hi Crystal and Snowy!

Toffee here! wish mum would let me use her laptop as well! I might munch on her mouse.. and I'm not even a cat! =)

Woof!

Toffee