Time to leave, by Snowy
Hey guys, so I am all set to go. We are leaving this evening. I worked so hard on deciding what to bring with me and what not....I packed all my new stuff, and this is what I also want to take (below pic) it belongs to mommy and I had to try it on....what do you think?
Yuck!!! I am not sure about the hat...I look like an elf
much better :)
Oh...and here are *few* things that belongs to mommy. She says that she cannot leave/live without them. Her i-pod,make-up, magazine and laptop (in the pic end left)
WHAT?!?!?! what did you say about Crystal?! She aint comming? :(
but she looks perfect to me, except for that silly hospital gown. We can take it off
please mommy...please please please bring her along. I will miss her so much. I am already attached to her like crazy!!
see!! she got her passport that will allow her to leave the country
now what will I do with two passports?! not fun without Crystal
Here are my replies to my cute friends who blog:
Simba-I did not know that you wanna meet me =) cool...big bro's graduation is in London. we gotta meet
Boo-we are leaving this evening, and don't worry, Crystal will be well taken care of
Bella-please come over and keep Crystal acompany while I am gone.
woofs, Snowy
Note from Kat (Snowy's mommy)
let me be honest with ya guys..i feel so bad and sad for leaving little Crystal here in Dubai. I feel guilty because her tummy got infected, and now I will be leaving and also taking Snowy -her best buddy- away from her :(
I know that she will be well taken care of, but I am also 100% sure that she will not only miss me, but also Snowy. These two are so attached to each other and when I take one of them with me without the other (for example, for a short walk), the one at home gets so upset
I don't know how will I go through this; not sure whether I will succeed in leaving Crystal for a long time without Snowy.




10 comments:
London, thats like 15 mins away. I'll put the kettle on.
Simba xx
Oh I feel for you it' so sad to ahve to leave Crystal behind.
Crystal be brave & know that all your frieds are feeling for you and wishing you well. It may even be fun to have the place to yourself for a little while.
Snowy you look very cool with the sunnies - but hmmm not so sure about the hat - it looks like it can sawllow you up !!
Have a fantastic and safe trip & holiday.
Wuffs
Bella
oh, poor crystal. she will be bored. i hope your hooman brother will play and take crystal for walk.
i know you are on the way to germany right now. but i wanna wish you have a safe journey and show us the photos!!!
i'm sure crystal will get over it when she didn't see you for few days.
yeah, when your brother graduate, you'll be able to meet little simba!
wet wet licks
Boo
Hi Crystal!
I'm sure you're bummed by not coming for the trip but it's all for the best, at least you'll be better once they get back...
Hi Snowy,
I'm sure you're devastated by the news! I'll be heart wrethced too being away from ones I wuv!
But if you do go.. make sure to give crystal lots of kisses!
We can go out crystal once you're okay! and maybe the weather will be nicer then..
Wuffs!
Toffee
Poor Crystal... I'm sure you'll be fine after you get used to it for a little while!
Snowy, you look all set to go! Crystal should be fine. She'll miss you, so be quick!
Sparky
Hi Snowy...
Sorry to hear that Crystal is not going on with you and Mommy. Make sure you get her lots of pressies when you're away. I'm sure that will cheer her up.
I'm sure Crystal will miss you tons too!!
Take care and have a safe trip!~
Luv,
Tobes
Hi Snowy, you're going to Germany? Why? I am not updated about you and Crystal news, sry. Poor Crystal can't tag along? I am sure she'll be so sad.
Take care!!Have a safe trip!!
Crystal, Let us know when you come back! :)
Snowy, are you doing ok??
Momo xoxo
Hi Ya Snowy & Crystal how are you both??? What are you up to & when can you meet again - I miss you both so much :(
Wuffs
Bella
ei.. hello..
yours are so cutte...
i put your photo in my blog....
wuffs...
Post a Comment