I Have My Special Ways
Hello everybody, well I will share with you some of my secret methods which I use to fool mommy and get what I want.
Listern to this, but if you guys have pets, keep them away from the PC screen; you don't want them to learn these tricky methods.
This afternoon, when I saw mommy parking her car into our garage (back from her busy university life, feeling tired and stuff), I went to her; gave her my wild greeting which contains: barking, wagging tail, jumping like a monkey here and there, running around and giving lots of kisses. How she likes my greetings. She says whenever she is back home to me, that she is back to heaven LOL I am her angel.
Anyways, she looked tired; felt like sleeping. She does go to bed sometimes when she has days like these, BUT I missed her during the morning. I was bored while she was gone, and thought that it was time to play wildly in the garden. After she gave me belly rubs, hugs and kisses, I started whinning/barking (you know what I mean?), going far away from her then back to her again with a toy in my mouth. She was like "not now, buddy, we'll play later". I acted as if I didn't listen to what she said, and came to her (toy still in my mouth), staring at her with my sweet, cute, sad looking eyes as if saying "why? what did I do? all I do is love you"... And BANG!!!! my magical trick did work on her :D
before She even realized, her school bag, car keys, and file was dropped on the ground and she was running after me, chasing me all over. Her energy at that moment was back to her, and she played fetch with me. She then brought her camera and took the shot that you see above!!
Now she wonders how can a tiny creature like ich -me in German- makes her do whatever he wants :)
I am good at it.....





No comments:
Post a Comment