Snowy The Cat

Hi people, I just want to introduce you to this white cat. We call her Snowy the cat although it is not her name.
She is so friendly with people. Poor thing, she doesn't have a setteled home. You see her everywhere.
Mommy likes her; I do to, thats the reason why I chase her all over whenever I see her, and always drive her crazy. Mommy does not like me to do that though; she says that one day, I will cause a heartattack to that poor kitty. I also don't mind chasing her in people's houses. In fact, I act as if all houses in the area are mine.
Today, when we went for our walk this morning, I saw a very nice lady sitting in her own garden. I went in there and started to play around on her grass. Mommy was trying to catch me, and the lady was laughing at me. After that started to talk to mommy and play with me a little. I have to admit that I am nice with everybody -dogs and people, friends and strangers-.
Bye for now, and have a nice day,
Snowy




No comments:
Post a Comment