Sunday, October 29, 2006

Where does my name come from?



This is a very tough question guys. I asked many people, and NO ONE knew the answer.

I decided to let you guys know. When mommy first got me -summer, 2004- she had no clue what to name me. I stayed with no name :( for quite a long time. Poor me!!

At that time, people in this household started to talk about going to Germany for their vacation. They planned for the trip, and for the place to visit. One of these places to go was Garmisch, an area surrounded by high mountains covered with snow. Mommy just love that place and was talking about it to her friend on the phone. While she was talking about Garmisch, I was being cuddled by her. She looked at me and thoguht "OMG, this pup does look like a snowball" LOL...and wooohooo, I was named Snowy :D

so yeah, the tough question had been answered; my name comes from the snow

The above photo is of me in HinterTux -summer, 2006-. I am really spoiled and I make sure to travel the world....

No comments: