Sweet Emma
Hey again guys,
This evening, my girlfriend,Milla, stopped by with her mommy and a new girl in our house. I was happy to see Milla and Joan, but because I did not meet this girl, Emma, before, I was a little nervous. The reason is because last summer vacation, Augest 2006, I was treated like a toy by two cute but naughty toddlers in Germany. I cried few times for being hurt by them. From that incident, I kindda get more careful from kids. Not all of them knows how to treat Prince Snowy :D
However, This girl was soooo gentle, sweet and nice with me. She also kissed me few times. Still, I wasn't sure whether to accept her kisses or not coz I kept on moving my face away from her. Mommy thinks that if I saw her few more times, I will be her little pal :) and will just LOVE to be with her. She is just so sweet and knows how to treat us doggies.
After I trust any kid, then it is fine with me to act like myself.
This evening, my girlfriend,Milla, stopped by with her mommy and a new girl in our house. I was happy to see Milla and Joan, but because I did not meet this girl, Emma, before, I was a little nervous. The reason is because last summer vacation, Augest 2006, I was treated like a toy by two cute but naughty toddlers in Germany. I cried few times for being hurt by them. From that incident, I kindda get more careful from kids. Not all of them knows how to treat Prince Snowy :D
However, This girl was soooo gentle, sweet and nice with me. She also kissed me few times. Still, I wasn't sure whether to accept her kisses or not coz I kept on moving my face away from her. Mommy thinks that if I saw her few more times, I will be her little pal :) and will just LOVE to be with her. She is just so sweet and knows how to treat us doggies.
After I trust any kid, then it is fine with me to act like myself.





No comments:
Post a Comment