Thursday, November 02, 2006

What a fun night


Hi people, what a fun night I had with mommy and her friends!!
Most of the time during the last day of school in the week, mommy and her friends like to go wild and do fun stuff –all by themselves- I don’t get invited :(
But, today, they decided to hang out here in my house. Mommy made me wear my leather top and my head bandana. She said that I will look *super cute* wearing them. When the ladies arrived, they all squeezed me like crazy, and I received belly rubs, cuddles, snuggles from everyone. I kindda felt special. I heard one of them say “you look hot, Snowy”. I had one of the craziest nights with mommy and her friends. We were in our neighborhood. Mommy and her friends, rang many people’s bells, and said something like “trick or treat” for anyone who opened his/her door. They were just fooling around. Mommy says that the reason for that was just to have fun. I enjoyed my time; I was running with them while they were roller blading. Let me correct that, I was running *cutely*. I did do some tricks to people in few of the houses that we stopped by. Mommy also got lots of treats and candies. Can you believe a 20 years old mommy to get that? I have a crazy mommy who has crazy friends. I also met a new doggie, a female doggie. I believe her name was “Freibe” Something like that, I don’t remember, but she was way too cute. She liked me too; I think it was because I dressed well and she thought that I am too cool with that outfit. We then went back home, and guess what? Jumped right into the pool. Not all of them, just a few of them. I was asked to join, but boy was I shy. I mean, how don’t I be with all of those ladies? I was the only guy. When mommy was thrown to the pool, I jumped right after her and we had a blast. Then, music, dancing and everything.
We really had so much fun today, but I gotta say it again ”I have a crazy mommy with crazy friends”

No comments: