Sunday, November 05, 2006

Big Bro Is Back

mommy's big bro, and not mine =) LOL but I like to call him "big bro" too.

Yup, he is funally back safely, and boy I have been already spoiled by him. He is a fun guy to be with. He already played with me alot. Carried me like a baby and I just love him alot. He left now to visit some relatives, so I have the time to keep you guys updated.

Big bro got me a cute, but BIG doggie T-shirt. I look fat when wearing it. He didn't realize that he got a M size instead of a S. Thats because he was in a rush. He didn't plan to come to Dubai from the U.K until the last minute, and wanted to get me a little gift LOL and I think I got big one, but doesn't matter as long as he is back safe and sound. I love him a lot....

No comments: