Fun morning with friends
hi guys, I had a very fun morning with my girl friend Milla, her mommy and my mommy. We went for a long walk in a very nice open place where I and Milla were able to run freely off the leash. We were busy sniffing everything, running around, and marking every spot we saw. We also took many beautiful pictures which I will share few in the coming posts. In our ride back home, we saw few camels passing by, I started barking at them while I was in the car "WOOFS and WOOFS" to the mean camels. If only I had a chance to run after them, I would never leave them alone. I bet mommy would faint if she saw me doing that. When we reached home; had a great swim, had doggie treats, played around together, and drove our mommies crazy :) it's a dog life.
see you in another post,
arf Snowy




No comments:
Post a Comment