shopping with mommy
I joined mommy and few friends today to the mall. They wanted to do some shopping and mommy thought that it would be nice if I joined. I behaved really well in my carrier; I enjoyed watching people walking here and there. The most important thing was that I loved being with mommy. After they finished shoppng, I was taken for a short walk close to the mall to do my stuff (business) then we went for a ride in the car and boy I saw the longest car ever for the first time. Mommy says that it was a lemo. We took a pic of it -not a good one, but I wanted you to see the first lemo that I saw in my entire life. Mommy says that she has been in one -not the same as that one- in her prom night before graduating from high school, but too bad I wasn't there at that time to take a closer look at t from the inside. My sweet Meloni did that. Awww!!! I better stop talking about her now coz that makes me miss her too badly. Anyways, I had a good time tonight. I just like the weekends when mommy is off from campus, and spend her time with me :)






No comments:
Post a Comment