Fun morning, dead afternoon

hi people, I had a very fun morning today with mommy and also with few doggies =) We went for a walk in the early morning -I took mommy for a walk this time coz I kept on leading her which way to go LOL-. During our walk, we saw a white fluffy doggie. I didn't see her for a long time, and boy was I happy to greet her. I believe she is a big maltese. Let me add, a pretty one with that pink/light brown nose. Awww, she is a cutie. I played with her alot this morning. We then saw the black lab who lives in our area. I wasn't interested in him of course, but I think that he is a gentle big dog. I dog like big dogs. I get scared of them, but not this gentle boy. He is a sweetie. After our walk, I had a splish splash day, and learnt a lesson from it. Mommy will show you in a video after uploading it, but you gotta watch it. Them I had a bath. How I love the sun when I am wet. It warms me up, and help me dry faster
. However, the fun was over when mommy passed out early afternoon. She slept like a dead person, and did not wake up until early evening!!! In the second pic, you see me passing out after a busy morning LOL I just LOVE the sun in the mornings, especially after a bath =)




No comments:
Post a Comment