Joining mommy to have a small business meeting
Hi everyone, well today after spending lots of time with big bro, mommy and her friend had to go collect their laptops from the business that they have been dealing with. When I saw them going to the car, I followed. Mommy told me that she wouldn't go to to have fun, just to collect some stuff and have a small meeting with a business guy. I started whinning when I realized that I was not invited. Mommy's big friend was like "awww!! poor little cutie; lets take him with us" and she picked me up and let me sit right onto her lap =) and yippppeeeee. I was in the car with them before I knew it, but they had to get my carrier to put me in during their meeting. My special, tricky ways that I use when fooling mommy to get what I want works on her friend as well !!! hehehehe
Anyways, we arrived to a place, and met a guy. I heard mommy and her friend talk about him in the car and said that he was cute!!! I was like to myself "Get real mommy. Who is cuter than me?". Back to where I was; we met that guy, they got their laptops and were so happy to see their laptops in new looks. Mommy designed her own, and she loves it. I behaved in a very very good way. I stayed in my carrier with no sound or anything. The guy barely noticed that I was there LOL
hmmmmm!!! I wonder where will I join mommy next time? I already went shopping with her, joined her to campus few times. Now when going to do business; mommy says that this is the last time I join coz she gotta look professional!!!!!!!!!!
We'll see who will win




No comments:
Post a Comment