Saturday, November 11, 2006

Me looking funny


this is how I look like when I am wet!!! not the best pic, but take a closer look at me. The only 100% dry spot on me is the pointed hair on top of my head!!!

This pic was taken after our walk this morning!!!

8 comments:

Simba and Jazzi said...

Hi snowy, my Mummy use to do that thing with my hair, soooo embrassing, oh what a cute girl. I'm a boy!! My two footer brothers and Daddy nagged her until she cut my hair.

You're a great swimmer.

Simba xx

Boo Casanova said...

hey snowy,

once mom sent me to the groomer and the groomer tied me a top knot! i hate it coz i'm a boy like simba!

tell ya, i don't have a good photo when i'm all wet too.

wet wet licks

boo

Snowy and Crystal said...

Hi Simba and Boo,

I guess I am not the only boy who suffers here :p LOL

Boo Casanova said...

hey snowy,

glad you have join the dogs with blogs! you are in the list already! go check yourself out at Page 2!

wet wet licks

Boo

Snowy and Crystal said...

hello Boo,

yeay!! I am happy to finally see my blog added to the list =) and with the best pic of me with the famous hotel...Thanks for letting me know

tail wags and kisses from me

Arf,

Snowy

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Heya Snowy! Nothing like a dip to get the day started.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Snowy,

Welcome to www.dogswithblogs.com.au - we hope you have lots of fun here and make lots of new friends :-)

Love
Opy

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Hey, I've been nominated for DWB's awesome blog of the month award. Can I count on your vote? Hope so.

To vote, go here http://www.dogswithblogs.com.au/bonezone/viewtopic.php?t=255

You have to be registered and logged into the DWB Bone Zone forum in order to vote.

Thank you, I really want this.

Bussie Kissies
Buster