A short Story written just for me by mommy
hi guys,
I spent the whole day with mommy today (November 7th, 2006). She had a very very bad stomach pain, and let me tell you, I was better than any doctor in making her feel better.
this is what mommy found while searching the net about my breed long time ago:
"The Maltese was even believed to possess medicinal powers of healing--the ailing would place the dog on their stomach or chest for comfort. Because of this practice, and the dogs warm, affectionate nature and small size, which made it easy to hold in ones arms or lap, the Maltese became known as the "Comforter." http://www.foxstonemaltese.com/maltese_breed_history.htm
Now she says "That got to be true"
She created this music vid while she was with me resting :) I just love my mommy coz she loves me, care about me alot
arf,
Snowy




No comments:
Post a Comment