Saturday, October 28, 2006

My hair turned into red ****Yukh****

ok, this is the first time it happens to my white fur. I was sitting with mommy this evening. She was giving me cuddles and stuff. We were sitting on the soffa. Smart mommy picked me up close to her face wanting to give me kisses on the head -I just wish she did not do it- when suddenly, her nose started bleeding. The worse part is that few dropped on my lovely white fur, and turned it to red..eewwwwww!!!

good thing is that smarty mom took care of my hair and cleaned it up.

From now on, I will try and hide whenever she wants to give me cuddles. I don't want for my hair to be red anymore even for one second. According to mommy, in the Japanese culture, red is not a good sign.Thats what I heard her saying when studying "business and different cultures". So I don't ever want my hair to turn red again....Mommy you better watch out next time. Stay away from me when your nose will start to bleed.

Thats it for tonight, I need my cutie sleep

No comments: