Monday, January 15, 2007

Big Bro Is leaving

hey guys,
Nothing new to update you with coz we haven't done any fun stuff. Mommy has been so busy and today was not feeling well at all. As always, I had to stay with her while she was resting to help her get better =)
wanted you guys to know that big bro will be leaving this evening to the U.K (back to his studies) he said that he will be sending me new doggie stuff from there :D It was fun having him around coz I was extra spoiled hehehe I got whatever I wanted to. And my last bath was the most fun one coz I had like mommy and him brushing and drying me up like a little prince.
Will miss big bro but will sure see him soon....

Arf,

Snowy

4 comments:

Boo Casanova said...

snowy, no picture today?

i bet your big bro will be sending you lots of new toys... by saying that, can i share it with you??

wet wet licks

Boo

Fu Fu said...

Hey Snowy, your mommy's is not feeling well? You got to take good care of her ok. :)

~ fufu

Simba and Jazzi said...

Poor Snowy and unwell Mummy and big bro leaving. Here have hug ((((())))) Simba xx

Snowy and Crystal said...

cuttie Boo,

nah!! no pictures for that post...I am looking forward to recieving the new stuff :D I am not that good at sharing though...Watch this ckip of me and you will know what I mean LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwSO_5bCaSU

Fufu, You are so sweet, she feels better today :) I am he little angel you know :)


Thanks Simba =)

Woofs from mommy's little angel, Snowy