Saturday, January 20, 2007

Dash


Hey guys, this is me again, Snowy...or you can call me Dash from now on LOL


I had to play a game with lil bro. He wanted to see who could run faster. He asked mommy to throw my tennis ball for the two of us and the one who gets it, get a point. We had 5 rounds..and I am telling you, it was too easy to win in that game. I got a whole 4 points, but poor lil bro got only 1 hehehehe YEAH!! I am Mr. Dash the fast running kid......
Lil bro was not happy with the result. In fact, he was too upset that mommy had to tell him that I *ME* was cheating!!!!! Can you believe that??? How come?!!! she was like "Snowy has four legs while you only have two"....I don't care what she told him. At the end of the day, I WON =) and now Dash is what I will call myself hehehehe
Here, watch the game:

4 comments:

Boo Casanova said...

oh snowy, you said your mom said you cheat? i saw your lil bro was the one cheated. in some of the rounds, he was already in front of you and you were way back and still, you out run him! hehehe!

wet wet licks

Boo

Scrappy and Pebbles said...

you are a great runner lol very cute video.


Tail wags
~Scrappy

Simba and Jazzi said...

That looks like fun. I love playing games with my human brothers.


Simba x

Boo Casanova said...

hey snowy,

how come no update? is mom grounded you too??

wet wet licks

Boo