Monday, January 29, 2007

sorry for not updating

hey guys,

sorry for not updating you with my stories and stuff...No Boo, I am not grounded LOL
Well, mommy is busy packing to leave to Germany tomorrow. Thats all !! The bad news is, I will not be joining her this time :( I always joined her to Germany, but for this trip she says that I better stay at home with the family :( not fair.......
This is me not looking happy for not joining mommy :(


4 comments:

Simba and Jazzi said...

oh no, you're been left behide!!! Hide in her suit case, hang on to her leg. Tell her no-one will remember to feed you and she can't leave you.

Simba xx

Boo Casanova said...

oh no! that's so unfair! why why why? why? how can your mom left you behind?

please hide inside the luggage but don't suffocate yourself yer?

love love

wet wet licks

Boo

Snowy and Crystal said...

LOL!! you guys are cracking mommy up for suggesting that I should hide into her suit case :D

No seriously, I really wanna join her...Yeah!! it is not fair..Germany people know me really well there for visiting many times during winter and summer, but mommy says that she has some stuff to do there, and it will be better if I stayed here with the rest of the family members. She says that she will be back soon....

woof from the upset maltese,

Snowy :(

Fu Fu said...

Snowy.. How come you dont get to go with your mum.. Oh, please come back to blog soon

~ fufu