Back to Blogger
Hey guys, so yeah...Mommy is finally back to me as she promised :) Mommy says that I gained hair instead of weight LOL
She did not stop hugging me and giving me lots of kisses. She missed me so bad when she was there, and spent her shopping time in pet stores to buy me stuff hehehe
I got LOTS and LOTS of gifts from her. Many treats and other stuff. We took few photos of me with *some* of my new things..Ok lets start.....
Here is my new blue bandana with the yellow bone
and here is me with my new squeeky duckie
and here is me again with my new Bavarian hat and my new black bandana
Me with my new Swarovski harness. I look cute with it, don't you think?




3 comments:
snowy,
you are back! but you change your blog address! i nearly couldn't find you! sob sob sob...
happy valentine's day!
wet wet licks
boo
Wow look at you with all your presents. I should think so too, leaving you all alone like that.
Simba xx
WE love your harness. That alone was worth your mom leaving you for a little while.
Happy Valendoggy Day Snowy... Glad you are back blogging.
Tail wags
~Scrappy
Post a Comment