I am not getting it
Hey guys, how is it going with you all?
Well, I was resting with mommy while she was studying. Her lil bro came into the room with his new crap toy. The kid thinks that the toy is so cool, and was so excited showing it to mommy. The toy is a scary looking guy holding a gun !! mommy had the idea of making the toy shoot me with its gun -thinking that I would play dead-!!! she was pretty sure that I was gonna do it from the first time, so she brought her cam and recorded this clip:
Boy!! I wasn't sure what was I supposed to do. I mean, which trick to perform...I mixed it up and did many tricks "sit pretty, wave, speak.." except for playing dead hehehe. That toy couldn't beat me!! LOL I ended up yelling at mommy
Arf,
Snowy




3 comments:
hey cutie snowy,
do you know how to play dead? mom never teach me so i don't know the trick.
you know, i wonder those dog that know how to play dead, if pointed with a toy gun, would they play dead? hehehe.
btw, mom wants to know how do you learn how to sit pretty?
wet wet licks
Boo
Wait until they leave the room then chew the little mans head off.
Simba xx
Boo- yeah, I can play dead :) but I just got confused with this new *crap* toy :p We will Share a video of me playing dead for you :) and to answer your mommy's question about how I learnt to sit pretty, we will share a video as well with the instruction. This will make it easier for your mommy to get what mommy wants to say :)
Simba, yeah!! good idea
Woofs,
Snowy
Post a Comment