Friday, February 23, 2007

working out

hey guys!! Well after my last video here in my blog, mommy decided to take a video of me doing my tricks. She hasn't been practicing them with me for awhile, so she did that yesterday and made a short video. Take a look


by the way, after few days you wont be able to watch my vid here in my blog coz mommy then disables the embed code in youtube. She says that she doen't want other people to copy and paste this video in their websites. They can post a link to the vid, but not the video :) Mommy's rules!! hehehe

Woofs,

Snowy

7 comments:

Boo Casanova said...

snowy, i like the sit pretty one the best. u know, my grandpa been trying to get me to sit like that coz he saw some other dog do that. but mom said i can't sit like that. hehehe. after seeing your video, she convince i can actually do it. i think she's just untalented. hehehe.

wet wet licks

Boo

Simba and Jazzi said...

must not let Mummy see that video she will get ideas.

Simba xx

Snowy and Crystal said...

boo- I am pretty sure that you are (not only cutie Boo), but also a smart boy :) and yeah!!! you will be able to sit pretty :D we tried taking a video yesterday with mommy's instructions, but the problem was that I immidiaty performed the trick when seeing mommy's hand. We will try again. It will not be perfect, but we will give it a shot :)

Simba- I think you will enjoy working with your mommy:) I know that I do. Have you noticed my wagging tail ? that does tell that I LOVE doing these tricks.

Arfs from Snowy

PerfectTosca said...

Aw geeze snowy! My Slavedriver saw your video and now she wants to know how come I am not as good at all that stuff as you are!

At my own peril, I am thinking of posting your video to my blog just to tick off all my dog buddies. You know, kind of a practical joke, to get their humans cracking the whip like MY old lady is doing. I mean if I'm gonna have to use you as an example, why shouldn't they suffer and do the work too!

Boo Casanova said...

btw, snowy, i forgot to tell you that, at YouTube, there's a privacy control. if you don't want anyone to put your video at their website, you can choose not to do so.

wet wet licks

Boo

PerfectTosca said...

Harumph, I am a good doggie and not a video thief so chill out. I was going to post a link to Snowy like I do with other dogs on my Perfect Blog. Snowy and me know each other from a doggie board.

Boo Casanova said...

hi perfecttosca, please chill! my last message was for snowy referring to his post saying he doesn't want somebody to post his video and not your message. i didn't even read your message when i post my comment.

i feel kinda offended by your last message coz it wasn't intended for you. :-(

Boo