Monday, February 26, 2007

Trip to the dentist, McDonalds and beach

Hey guys,


guess where i was today? I went to the dentist LOL not a doggie dentist, but for human. Mommy goes there from time to time coz she got braces. She can't wait for the day to get rid of them. Anyways, I was put in my carrier. No one noticed me in there. Mommy did not tell them about me coz doggies are not allowed to be in that clinic. Mommy and I are so tricky LOL

I was bored in my carrier and mommy knew that this was gonna happen (thats why lil bro and our house maid were with us). While mommy was there, I went with lil bro for a walk in the area. It was so much fun. The place was new for me and I had many things to sniff. I met a 5 years old maltese named Casper, and we became friends, playing and chewing eachother. When mommy was done, we went back to the care and headed to McDonals drive throu. The staffs on that McDonalds know me really well. I am a regular customer hehehe!! they don't stop petting me all the time. When lil bro orders kids meal, the lady gives me a toy and I carry it in my mouth. Mommy only ordered ice cream for her, lil bro and of course me :D After that, we headed to one of my fave places (the beach). We all had a blast. I really LOVE to hang out with mommy and the family memebrs.

Here are few pictures we wanna share:

One of my famous ways to model for a snap shot :)


I am the king of this rock, mommy :)

Take a look at the sea behind :D

Another way to model for the camera hehehe

See ya in another post.Snowy

4 comments:

Boo Casanova said...

snowy, i love all your photos lying on the rock. the background make all the photos looks so lovely. you are so well behave!

wet wet licks

Boo

Simba and Jazzi said...

My Mummy says you are the cutest doggie ever, excuse me!!! Well you are cute.

Simba xx

PerfectTosca said...

Geeze Snowy, my Mom is camera impaired, that's why I come here to look at real pictures, I figure maybe she will get the idea if I force her to look at your Mom's work.

Girasol said...

You are very photogenic and cute too.